Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2009, 20:43   #1471
Senior - BHPian

Offcourse, that was a bad deal I got on Myofusion. The only reason I picked it from Neulife guy was because he gave me a good deal on ON tub 1 month back. But Galpari products are not in their list by any chance, therefore the margin is shared by the actual distributor and the supply guy, as I assume. So, that happend to be the 2nd biggest mistake I made in my fitness attempt, first one being import from US and burning fingers on customs.
Old 12th May 2009, 21:48   #1472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Offcourse, that was a bad deal I got on Myofusion. The only reason I picked it from Neulife guy was because he gave me a good deal on ON tub 1 month back. But Galpari products are not in their list by any chance, therefore the margin is shared by the actual distributor and the supply guy, as I assume. So, that happend to be the 2nd biggest mistake I made in my fitness attempt, first one being import from US and burning fingers on customs.
This is the tragedy which we have in India. Supplements are not available as readily as in US. We get them atleast 30-40% extra price and their are still less people distributing them so we do not have many places to choose from. But i hope in next 5 years this scenario will change to a great extent.

And don't feel bad mate, we all get raw deals once a while
Atleast the experience has taught all of us not to import from US!

Last edited by harry10 : 12th May 2009 at 21:50.
Old 12th May 2009, 21:49   #1473
BHPian

Hey, you can go check it out yourself. Rs. 2750 Thats what it cost me. And my friend got a 5 Lb Tub from Apfa for 3100 Rs.
Old 13th May 2009, 11:11   #1474
BHPian

Quote:
Looks like we will have to import Myofusion from Mumbai if some body is ready to help us, isnt it shaju?
Old 13th May 2009, 20:42   #1475
BHPian

Ligamant and Tendon Streghtening

an often overlooked part of weight training is ligament and tendon strengthening. I was looking on the interweb for some insights on how to strengthen this important parts of our body and came across this
Bodybuilding.com - David Robson - Tendon & Ligament Training For Greater Gains!
Specifically they are talking about short range squats, presses and extensions. Does anyone have a good video on how these are properly executed - the text on the link above states
"First, place a flat bench under the power rack set the bar to a position where the negative part of the movement, beginning with arms extended completely, will be about five inches. Use a weight that is sufficiently heavy (150% of ones one rep max would be best but this could be determined by the trainer) and complete six repetitions. A good rule of thumb is to lower the bar every week by one sixth of ones total arm length (a 24 inch arm divided by four equals four inches, for example). "
I am not quite sure if I am doing the right thing - any pointers or video on how a short range squat is done for ligament/tendon development would be nice
Old 13th May 2009, 20:48   #1476
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeff View Post
Hey, you can go check it out yourself. Rs. 2750 Thats what it cost me.
Thats king of all the deals, no doubt. The lowest I could find was on lbnutrition.com for 2900+shipping within India. I am still hitting my head on the tub thinking about that extra 1000 I threw out of the window ! This is life !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Looks like we will have to import Myofusion from Mumbai if some body is ready to help us, isnt it shaju?
There are many friends who are going up and down almost every week, but what if someone in bangalore itself could offer the same ? I think we are concentrating too much on workout and talks, not doing anything to stitch the hole on our wallets ! If this situation does not change, we will have many enlarged biceps and 6 packs on the road begging for financial help !
Old 13th May 2009, 21:01   #1477
Senior - BHPian

Myofusion will most def. be available in bangalore... let me find out. I cant promise US rates though.
Old 13th May 2009, 21:26   #1478
BHPian

Got 5lbs double chocolate Myofusion. Just have one word for its taste.

Amazing!!!!

Seriously, it just beats ON 100% gold double chocolate hands down, i feel bad for missing Myofusion for all these days.
Old 13th May 2009, 21:42   #1479
BHPian

Syntha 6 tastes better, it's from BSN, aka super expensive

Try Syntha 6 dessert too....protein+ice cream taste dessert...oh my it's great
Old 14th May 2009, 12:15   #1480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Myofusion will most def. be available in bangalore... let me find out. I cant promise US rates though.
Definately we will not get it for the same price as in US but something like 2750 for a 5lb is good deal. Currently i am using ON whey which costs 3650 so it will be like a saving of 900 bucks!
Old 14th May 2009, 12:32   #1481
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Quote:

but what if someone in bangalore itself could offer the same ?

Never fear, Vikram's here!

Check this out:
Bodybuilding Supplements India, Sports Nutrition India, Mumbai, Gym Supplements Distributors, Authorized importer & distributors of GASPARI NUTRITION, MHP, MUSCLETECH, ALLMAX & UNIVERSAL NUTRITION in India, Weight Gainers

This is the link to the website of ARC Distributors, the importers of Gaspari, etc.

The Customer Care number is: +91 22 2636 7788/8899

Try writing/calling them up. I'm sure you'll know where to get your stuff in Bangy. Cheers!

Got this from the label on my Intrapro. Funnily, I couldn't see Myofusion on their site!
Old 14th May 2009, 13:09   #1482
BHPian

^It is mentioned in the News section.
Old 14th May 2009, 13:49   #1483
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
^It is mentioned in the News section.
What? Didn't understand.
Old 14th May 2009, 14:44   #1484
Senior - BHPian

Myofusion goes for about 3250 in Bangalore, thats what couple of guys who bought it have paid in the past.
Old 14th May 2009, 16:18   #1485
BHPian

Shop name - Pro active

Oshiwara, Mumbai

Myufusion price - 2750, but only 63 scoops, still at 43rs per scoop its cheaper than some other products

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks