Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2009, 21:17   #1141
Senior - BHPian

Dymatize tastes like **** + powder imo . Skip it
Old 7th April 2009, 01:46   #1142
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Guys after going through this thread i am thinking of trying out a fatburner like hydroxycut, i've already lost about 20kgs by cardio exercises and severe diet control. I'm already feeling better and healthy. Now about Hydroxycut , is it available locally ? or internet is the only option? are there any side effects? How much does it cost
Old 7th April 2009, 09:46   #1143
BHPian

aZa, there are way better fat burners than Hydoxycut Hardcore.

Try Mitotropin (Gaspari Nutrition), Cytolean V2 (Gaspari Nutrition), Meltdown (VPX), Clenbutrx (VPX). Of course, the best of them all is ECA Stack (Nutrasport).
Old 7th April 2009, 11:30   #1144
BHPian

given the way this thread is going, I think we need a dedicated supplements thread or maybe I am just too stuck up on natural foods, good workouts and adequate rest to stay healthy
Old 7th April 2009, 11:53   #1145
BHPian

everything is soooo greeek for me.. supplements, wheys, NOS, and what not.. if someday i intend to take any supplements, il be just clueless.
Old 7th April 2009, 13:05   #1146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
I think we need a dedicated supplements thread
Will it not be double work to have a track of 2 threads to get what a member needs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
everything is soooo greeek for me.. supplements, wheys, NOS, and what not..
If a body builder like you have to say that, I should run for cover !

Some people (few in my Gym) have the habit of claiming "Oh I eat only natural food, I never like supplements, they are waste of money and unnecessary etc." but take most of these things behind the door (I can say this because I have seen them buying whey from the reception counter itself). Some people (like me), tell the whole world that "I take whey, I take NO Explode, I take this..that.." and accept criticisms in public . End of the day, if your body is doing justice to your attempts, its a wide happy grin on the face, nothing else matters.

Sohail, do you have latest progress pics ? I remember getting inspired by checking your photo page few months back (I forgot the link).
Old 7th April 2009, 14:18   #1147
Senior - BHPian

@Shaju- The fact remains everyone uses supplement(Whoever wants to build a good physique).
I dont believe anyone who has a good body coming to me and saying - man i never took any supplements,just natural diet, some yoga and hard work in gym. Crap.
All these fitness trainers also take them.
And ya i am not saying you dont need to work hard, supplements are not magic recipes to change your physique. They are just an additional help in the process.
Old 7th April 2009, 14:26   #1148
BHPian

My photo page???? on Team-Bhp no ways i dont know about this how did u know about it. hehe, anyws i put my progress reports with numbers, il put up my new measurements on 17th.
I was so happy with my measurements earlier, but at the new gym everything is gone for a toss, probably the earlier gym did not know the correct way of measuring?? just a thought but now the truth is out y fat percentage is 25 (nooooo), waist shows 36 inches (measured at the belly button) Nooooo again, rest of it is

Height: 5.11 inches
Weight: 88.9kgs
Chest : 42 inches
Upper arms 16 inches
Lower arms : 12 inches
thighs : 25 inches
Calves: 16.1 inches
Waist :35 :( inches
Fat percentage : 25%

But somehow i am feeling thin i dont know why, my clothes are getting loose, pants are getting loose, probably this month on thee 16th the stats will look better in terms of waist and fat percentage.

Coming to supplements : shajufx, i dont know if i can call myself a body builder with the above stats , but the truth is that i have never tasted supplements at all, i was happy the way i was growing without them, yes usual intake of eggs, chickens, milk etc is there on the menu everyday. i am 100% sure your knowledge about supplements have grown more than me with the amount of posts we get from everybody on this thread, everything is informative good or bad.

Vikram, shantanu, you, all of them are just tooo goood with the information.
Old 7th April 2009, 15:09   #1149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My photo page???? on Team-Bhp no ways i dont know about this how did u know about it.
Sorry Sohail, I mistook you for Shan2nu. It was his orkut page which I connected to your name. My bad memory !
Old 7th April 2009, 15:11   #1150
BHPian

Quote:
i am 100% sure your knowledge about supplements have grown more than me with the amount of posts we get from everybody on this thread, everything is informative good or bad.

Vikram, shantanu, you, all of them are just tooo goood with the information.
lots of informative stuff on this thread, i know there is stuff like fatburners and all now! On the fact that everyone takes supplements - i would say yes at sometime in their life - i think i made a long post about this earlier - i too took whey at certain points, but I would not say, the supplements made a real difference to where I am today.
The point i was trying to make is that there are enough natural foods to help your good workouts. The only thing that attracted me towards supplements is they made things easier - i did not have to chew abnormal amounts of chicken or fish as I could just take a whey based drink and yeah my egg/milk protein shakes certainly tasted better with chocolate based supplements
Old 7th April 2009, 15:38   #1151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry Sohail, I mistook you for Shan2nu. It was his orkut page which I connected to your name. My bad memory !
Well, progress is happeneing but it will take time as im doing this the 100% natural way, which means no steroids or even supplements.

Shan2nu
Old 7th April 2009, 17:43   #1152
Senior - BHPian

@jAssi- Supplements do make life easier for people who are pure veg like me and cant take chicken, eggs etc.
Old 7th April 2009, 19:23   #1153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
stop taking drugs and u will achieve some grey cells growth too
Old 7th April 2009, 19:33   #1154
BHPian

Yep, supplements are MUST for myself and every other vegetarian.
But what ultimately matters is your hunger towards success. Diet and Discipline follows.
99% Supplements are overrated anyhow.
Old 7th April 2009, 19:43   #1155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
stop taking drugs and u will achieve some grey cells growth too
Yes Lord, I will stop using them once I see some decent biceps, and then concentrate more on the grey cells for sure !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
Yep, supplements are MUST for myself and every other vegetarian.
and exceptional non-vegetarians like me too

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks