Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2009, 23:04   #1306
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan.js View Post
...and still no information on buying in Mumbai.

And shaju, are you going to neulife outlets and buying? Because I never saw Myofusion there

As for all the ON bashing, it's not so bad, the mocha flavour is good and for 3400 for 5lbs i'm not complaining. That is neulife price, it will go cheaper elsewhere.
If you're not complaining @3400, try Myofusion. You will complain then!
Old 29th April 2009, 23:29   #1307
BHPian

Hey Harsh, I dug this up from the archives

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Try Hydroxycut.
Google for more info on the product. Highly effective.
If you are doing regular gym i can tell you a very very god product, is expensive but works great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
What are the possible sides from using fat-burners?
(and what is the secret product hmmm? tell, tell!)
could you let the secret out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
keep us posted on how it tastes
You might recall this from the archives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post

Myofusion, (double) chocolate. Smoothest whey protein ever. Half an hour after two-scoops-in-cow's-milk, its like I never had any. Oh, and tastes like a CafeCoffeeDay shake. Haven't felt the need to mix anything to make it better. Its been a week now. Excellent. (and decent results too.)
If I may add, after a month of regular use (and now onto my second 5lb'er) this is by faaaar the best protein (any protein) I've ever bought. Best 3k rupees ever spent.

btw, how does Myofusion stack up against Elite? Seeing as they are nearly in the same price bracket...
Old 30th April 2009, 00:35   #1308
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Maaan this thread has just turned into supplement talk with PHDs roaming around talking about all sorts of fancy stuff in secret code language. Why does it seem that some people here are more interested in supplementation than workouts?! No offense to anyone but I look at your fancy 5000 rupee powders and raise you people a 400lbs squat, my personal best

Just kidding, I'm completely lost in all this talk and wish to talk about workouts

Last edited by pranavt : 30th April 2009 at 00:38.
Old 30th April 2009, 10:13   #1309
BHPian

Never tasted MYOFusion, but Elite has decent taste. But part is that it has lesser Fat than Myo / ON both.
Old 30th April 2009, 13:18   #1310
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavt View Post
Maaan this thread has just turned into supplement talk with PHDs roaming around talking about all sorts of fancy stuff in secret code language. Why does it seem that some people here are more interested in supplementation than workouts?! No offense to anyone but I look at your fancy 5000 rupee powders and raise you people a 400lbs squat, my personal best

Just kidding, I'm completely lost in all this talk and wish to talk about workouts
Pranav supplements are also essential and most people are not that much knowledgeable(including me) so its good we are getting inputs from people who have knowledge

@Tarun- So you do a lot of archive digging
Its muscletech hardcore shredded stack.
It includes- Hydroxycut Hardcore, LEUKIC Hardcore, and Hydrazide.
Muscletech products in general are expensive but as i have used this i know its very good so i can recommend it.
Its only effective if the instructions are followed. Dosage pattern varies as i took less than subscribed because am not a hardcore bodybuilder.

It has a few side effects like any supplement which i experienced. Mainly-
Lack of sleep
Restless for sometime
gripping feeling in stomach

These are when you start and then body adapts. Maybe as i took a supplement after a very long time i may have felt more of the effect.

Price when i bought it was around 5500 i guess but i got it at the cost price so was cheaper for me.
Will be buying Hydroxycut again next month as i really liked its effect.

I can see you liked Myofusion. Like i said the only concern for me is the protein quantity is less in this(i guess around 24gm a scoop).I need a high protein one minus any fat.

One basic Q- Can we take a fat burner, a protein, a multivitamin at the same time?

Last edited by harry10 : 30th April 2009 at 13:22.
Old 30th April 2009, 13:38   #1311
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
keep us posted on how it tastes whats the contact for neulife in bangy?
Myofusion tastes better than ON for sure. I got my first can of delicious vanilla (5 Lbs) delivered home from Neulife for Rs.3650/- after 15% discount. Lbnutrition.com site gives a better pricing which might be around 3300 for the same with shipping within India. Still checking the difference.

Quote:
And shaju, are you going to neulife outlets and buying? Because I never saw Myofusion there.
Yes its from Neulife, but not from their outlet, the executive is delivering it home free. They have many brands available.

Quote:
Why does it seem that some people here are more interested in supplementation than workouts?!
Yes buddy, we are just preparing our body for a better workout. May be it sounds funny, but thats the truth. Dont we discuss about Petrol, Diesel and LPG on an automobile forum ? So as supplement talks here. I can bet, people who never uses any of these will curse this place. I promise I will not continue depending on supplements long. Its just like the power required for launching a satelite, once its taken off and out into space, no more movements required...............RUNNING FOR COVER !!!!
Old 30th April 2009, 14:36   #1312
BHPian

Quote:

1. Not everyone wants to squat 400Lbs.

2. Supplements work for everyone, not just bodybuilders.

3. Training routines / exercises haven't really changed that much; basics are still the basics.

4. Supplements keep on evolving with newer products, combinations, etc. and are relatively very new in this country, hence the lack of "informed" knowledge.

5. If you want to talk about workouts, please do! A lot of us would be very happy to discuss that too

Quote:

One basic Q- Can we take a fat burner, a protein, a multivitamin at the same time?
Taking a fat burner with food depends entirely on the brand/type of fat burner used and this is generally mentioned on the bottle itself. E.g. SAN's Tight & Tight Hardcore can be taken on an empty stomach, just after rising or before a workout, whereas it is recomended that Tight Xtreme be taken with a meal.
Multivitamins should preferably be taken with food as it helps in better assimilation. Again, if your protein powder already contains added multivitamins, I wouldn't take another pill with the shake; if it doesn't have added multivitamins, pop the pill, by all means.

Last edited by vikram18 : 30th April 2009 at 14:53.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:02   #1313
BHPian

Quote:

Can anyone answer this. Maybe not the multivitamin, but the fat burner and the protein.

Edit: I see vikram just answered this. Thanks.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:15   #1314
BHPian

Shaju contact number of the guy please

The outlets only keep BSN, ON, labrada, APX and all the other good stuff is never there.
Plus I can't find myofusion in Mumbai, a tleast from a genuine place that I feel comfortable buying from.

oh and price too Shaju

Can everyone check out lbnutrition? Seems genuine to me, but you never know, prices are alright.

Last edited by Gagan.js : 30th April 2009 at 15:26.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:33   #1315
BHPian

Anyone used lipo6 fat burner tablets and any reviews for the same. Muscletech hydroxycut hardcore is not available right now.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:41   #1316
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Shaju contact number of the guy please.... oh and price too Shaju...Can everyone check out lbnutrition? Seems genuine to me, but you never know, prices are alright.
I already posted earlier, repeating. You can call up Ravikumar for Neulife items on 9886595983, thats in bangalore. He gave me myofusion 5 Lbs for 3650 after 15% discount.

But I strongly feel Lbnutrition will give a far better pricing. I dont know if anyone mentioned about them before my post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1282400-post1276.html. They ship to you from Amritsar. Their website has a very surprise package on pricing which beats every other distributor around. I hope and pray there is no production outlet in Amritsar with a single machine that produces Labrada, ON, BSN, Galpari all in a single day !!

Last edited by shajufx : 30th April 2009 at 15:44.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:46   #1317
BHPian

Quote:
Can everyone check out lbnutrition? Seems genuine to me, but you never know, prices are alright.
+919823028576 Sachin, Body Recharge, Pune

You can contact him and give him my reference or say you're a T-Bhp member. I've already spoken to him. Genuine stuff, very good prices. Shipping to Mumbai will cost peanuts.

LB Nutrition is being checked out. Some prices are simply TOO fantastic to be true. Some products are discontinued products. Some are dubious.
Old 30th April 2009, 15:54   #1318
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Myofusion tastes better than ON for sure. I got my first can of delicious vanilla (5 Lbs) delivered home from Neulife for Rs.3650/- after 15% discount.
Please share what "seals"/marks of authenticity did you find on the jar. Was there any pharma-grade packaging, like a paper seal below the cap/ holographic prints/special tape over the cap?

HEY! 1-testosterone is from Amritsar. Any connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post

But I strongly feel Lbnutrition will give a far better pricing. I dont know if anyone mentioned about them before my post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1282400-post1276.html. They ship to you from Amritsar. Their website has a very surprise package on pricing which beats every other distributor around. I hope and pray there is no production outlet in Amritsar with a single machine that produces Labrada, ON, BSN, Galpari all in a single day !!

Last edited by Technocrat : 30th April 2009 at 16:25.
Old 30th April 2009, 16:21   #1319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
Anyone used lipo6 fat burner tablets and any reviews for the same. Muscletech hydroxycut hardcore is not available right now.
Lipo 6 was so named because it contained 6 ingredients, the most effective of which was Ephedra, which is banned now. They've retained the name but it only contains 5 ingredients now. The contents of Lipo 6 are pretty much consistent with most fat burners.

SAN also makes some pretty effective fat burners and Tight Extreme is thier newest offering. Just 1 tab a day with meals, so it's pretty cost effective too.
Old 30th April 2009, 16:53   #1320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
Hyrdroxycut hardcore is available online on the website mentioned by shajufx in the previous post, if you dont want to buy online there is a shop at chamarajpet who sells it and it is available now.

Most Viewed