Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2014, 16:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
I will be in Poona later this week. Is it possible to buy the scale models without purchasing fuel? Is this offer available in Bombay also??
It is retailing for 200INR in Bangalore. I was offered this last week at Lalbagh road outlet. If you fill fuel then it is 5INR off for every litre of fuel purchased over the above.
Old 16th December 2014, 18:26   #47
BHPian

Re: Ferrari Collectibles from your friendly Shell Outlet

I have Ferrari 458 , the offer is tempting with on MRP of 700 , you only end up paying ~150 (depends on # of litres), earlier was also been rewarded with tissues and pen.

The bunk used in Bhugaon, Pune (Pirangut road). This was closed down earlier this year, seems the falling crude price and lesser price difference with public limited biggies has brought a new life for Shell.

Nice way to promote the brand
Old 28th July 2017, 11:13   #48
BHPian

Seems the Shell Hinjewadi Pune, outlet is giving away these Ferrari branded Lego collectibles FREE of cost, if you tank up with Shell Power Petrol.

The guy was ill-informed about the scheme, as per him there is no bottom limit for petrol to be filled up! I asked him what if I'll come back by evening and tank up again? There should be some minimum amount on which this scheme will be applicable, right?
In that case he replied that you should fill minimum 1000/- Power Petrol. Still a steal deal for a 700/- bucks FREE toy.

Go get yours the earliest.

Ferrari Collectibles from your friendly Shell Outlet-img_20170727_125045763.jpg
Old 28th July 2017, 11:34   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpoke View Post
Seems the Shell Hinjewadi Pune, outlet is giving away these Ferrari branded Lego collectibles FREE of cost, if you tank up with Shell Power Petrol.

The guy was ill-informed about the scheme, as per him there is no bottom limit for petrol to be filled up! I asked him what if I'll come back by evening and tank up again? There should be some minimum amount on which this scheme will be applicable, right?
In that case he replied that you should fill minimum 1000/- Power Petrol. Still a steal deal for a 700/- bucks FREE toy.

Go get yours the earliest.

Attachment 1661686
Oh good! the offer is back i suppose. Thanks for the update.
Generally shell updates these offers on their website and puts up boards in the station. The website doesn't say anything as of now and neither did I see any such poster/banner in the station today. Will check in the evening.

After the practice of everyday update of fuel prices came into being, Shell fuel(at least petrol I know) has been 2 to 4 rupees expensive per litre. Number of customers would've reduced because of this. Probably this is to get back some of those lost customers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks