Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2014, 11:54   #136
BHPian

re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
Michael' wife Corinna has released a press statement ahead of the German GP thanking fans for their support through the dark days of his fight for life and offered hope for his future recovery.
It's actually good news and it's good to see that she acknowledges the hard time that she went through.. I just read this on

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/0...their-support/

Keep fighting Champ!

God Bless!
Old 18th July 2014, 12:22   #137
BHPian

Great news!! Just hoping he recovers quickly without any further complications. Will love to see him back in motorsports again.
Old 22nd July 2014, 06:20   #138
BHPian

re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Two Articles that brought a smile to my face.. God Bless! Keep Fighting Champ!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/othe...battle-3892785

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...2709#nav-panel
Old 30th July 2014, 21:41   #139
Senior - BHPian

I just got some stickers made to show support for the big man. Used www.vistaprint.in to design and they delivered it home. They proudly sit on our car and I can see it every time I step in.

Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!-wp_20140726_008.jpg
Old 31st July 2014, 01:35   #140
BHPian

Quote:
I just got some stickers made to show support for the big man. Used www.vistaprint.in to design and they delivered it home. They proudly sit on our car and I can see it every time I step in.

Attachment 1268298
Thank You John for sharing, I am one of the biggest fans of Schumi and I see you're even bigger than I.

I can get such a sticker made from one of my dad's clients, just need to give him the design. If you don't mind then is it fine if I too make a sticker with the same or similar design?

-Bhargav
Old 31st July 2014, 07:09   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
I can get such a sticker made from one of my dad's clients, just need to give him the design. If you don't mind then is it fine if I too make a sticker with the same or similar design?
Oh Absolutely! Please go ahead. I would love to see it in more cars.
Old 10th September 2014, 01:11   #142
BHPian

Michael Schumacher out of hospital and to continue recovery at home.

Sources:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/09/sp...html?hpt=hp_c4

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/former-f1...7594-5-24.html
Old 10th September 2014, 12:27   #143
BANNED

Re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Good news, but I will have loved a hint of his current state.
Old 19th September 2014, 16:50   #144
BANNED

Re: Michael Schumacher in critical condition. UPDATE: Out of coma and back home!

Apparently he can open and move his eyes, but nothing else. There is a Medical team of 15 attending on him at a cost of over $160,000 per week.
Old 7th October 2014, 17:15   #145
Senior - BHPian

Some positives about Michael Schumachers health condition. Jean Todt the FIA president visited the Schumacher family at their home in the shores of Lake Geneva and give us all a huge glimmer of hope that MS will come back strong and healthy

Quote:
Jean Todt has delivered perhaps the most promising news about Michael Schumacher's condition since the F1 legend's fateful skiing fall last December.

The pair became close friends at Ferrari last decade as the Italian team dominated Formula One.

Since then, 45-year-old Schumacher has retired and Frenchman Todt is now FIA president, but they remained close friends.

Todt has visited the Schumacher family since the seven time world champion returned to his home in Switzerland after months in hospital and rehabilitation.

Precious little is known about Schumacher's health condition, but Todt has reportedly now delivered an upbeat report to the Belgian broadcaster RTL.

"We may assume that Schumacher can live a relatively normal life within a short period of time," said the FIA president.

"What we can say is that he will probably never again drive a Formula One car."

RTL said Todt, 68, visited Schumacher at his home on the shore of Lake Geneva in the week before the Japanese Grand Prix.

"He fights. His condition improves, which is very important," said Todt, "as is the fact that he is now home with his family."
Source: Motorsport.com
Old 8th October 2014, 07:19   #146
Senior - BHPian

This is great news indeed. Todt is a great friend of Michael and he wont mess about if he is not sure.

Many other sites are also reporting the same now.
Old 9th October 2014, 07:54   #147
Senior - BHPian

^
Sadly, the guardian article got heavily revised. Todt said he hopes Michael can lead a relatively normal life again.

Jean Todt says Michael Schumacher is 'fighting' in recovery

Quote:
“He will probably no longer be able to drive in Formula One. Voilà, that’s what we can say,” Todt told the broadcaster RTL. When asked if Schumacher would be able to live a normal life again Todt said “we have to hope for that”.
Old 9th October 2014, 15:19   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
^
Sadly, the guardian article got heavily revised. Todt said he hopes Michael can lead a relatively normal life again.

Jean Todt says Michael Schumacher is 'fighting' in recovery
Actually had my head held up for two days after I read the first iteration of Todts report to the media. It seems as though the article was mis-interpreted. From reading that it seems the legend is in a vegetative state.

Deetjohn: Would love to get your design and make a few here. All my mates would proudly have it on their car.
Old 9th October 2014, 23:31   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Deetjohn: Would love to get your design and make a few here. All my mates would proudly have it on their car.
I got it done through www.vistaprint.in and they delivered it home. They have many templates and its easy to design one yourself. The price is also very reasonable, but the quality of paper is not that great. Its holding up well though.

Let's hope the big man goes from strength to strength.
Old 10th October 2014, 00:59   #150
BHPian

@Fullrevs, looking at deetjohn's sticker even I made one from the same website. Not same design as his, but on similar lines.

I have not put it on my car as we are planning to sell it, but have put it on my laptop and looks quite good. And yes thanks deetjohn sir for giving birth to the sticker idea.

#keepfightingmichael #forzamichael

-Bhargav

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks