Team-BHP - The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Discount Coupon Thread - Share them here (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/149160-discount-coupon-thread-share-them-here-7.html)

Free Aircel 3GB 2G/3G Data coupon code available. Max 1GB data per month for 3 months to PREPAID subscribers of Aircel only
Got it free on buying laptop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohit (Post 3447126)
Free Aircel 3GB 2G/3G Data coupon code available. Max 1GB data per month for 3 months to PREPAID subscribers of Aircel only
Got it free on buying laptop.

If not claimed, May I have it??
Will PM you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildsdi5530 (Post 3447306)
If not claimed, May I have it??
Will PM you.

Please PM me to claim the code.

Any Ebay coupons available?

Extra 20% off (Max discount Rs.500/-)

Valid till 30th June 2014

Code: Sodexo20

Can be used 'n' number of items (not on a single order stupid:)

Offer applicable for Naaptol.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Boss (Post 3448848)
Extra 20% off (Max discount Rs.500/-)

Valid till 30th June 2014

Code: Sodexo20

Can be used 'n' number of items (not on a single order stupid:)

I think this coupon is for naaptol website, I received them in my monthly sodexho coupon.

Sadly it doesn't work, I tried applying it against many items in the cart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Bean (Post 3448903)
I think this coupon is for naaptol website, I received them in my monthly sodexho coupon.

Sadly it doesn't work, I tried applying it against many items in the cart.

Thanks for notifying Bro, I missed the Naaptol detail in my post.

One of the earlier coupon was used by a fellow member successfully. This code is applicable on selected categories only.

I received Aircel 3GB data offer with my recent snapdeal purchase. Max 1GB data per month for 3 months to PREPAID subscribers of Aircel only. Let me know if there are any aircel users out there who can utilize this. I can forward you the codes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyghost (Post 3448991)
I received Aircel 3GB data offer with my recent snapdeal purchase. Let me know if there are any aircel users out there who can utilize this. I can forward you the codes.

May I have it? I am a newbie think u won't be able to PM me, so will provide my mail id.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyghost (Post 3448991)
I received Aircel 3GB data offer with my recent snapdeal purchase.

Hi Holyghost,

Can I have the code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishab.k (Post 3449040)
Hi Holyghost,

Can I have the code.

@rishab.k: I have sent you a pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING DYSP (Post 3448994)
May I have it? I am a newbie think u won't be able to PM me, so will provide my mail id.

Hello KING DYSP,
I am sorry, Looks like there was a delay in your post getting approved by the Mods. In the meantime, I received the request from another user and have already shared the code.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyghost (Post 3449175)
Hello KING DYSP,
I am sorry, Looks like there was a delay in your post getting approved by the Mods. In the meantime, I received the request from another user and have already shared the code.

Hey it's perfectly fine Holyghost. No need to feel sorry about it. I am happy that it is received by my fellow bhpian, risabh. clap:

Hi,
Any ebay coupon available? Need to buy some car accessories. Thanks in advance.

Have a discount voucher for eBay - Rs 750/- or 7% discount. Please PM.

And guys, please ask for the code only if you think you can avail a substantial discount on your purchase. Discounts of Rs. 30-50 is pointless and the coupon is wasted.