Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2006, 23:47   #31
Senior - BHPian

9/11 - 7/11 any links?
Old 11th July 2006, 23:49   #32
BHPian

Hope all of the members & also others are safe
Yeah, something very very terrible has happened to our Mumbai today.
Lets pray to God that the injured recover soon from the physical as well as the mental trauma that they have been through & may the souls of the departed rest peacefully.
As for the law, lets wait and see what they really do, or have the infinite decibles of the 7 blasts fallen on deaf ears of the Indian Govt.
These bloody cowards just believe in stabbing in the back. If they really want something for themselves why do they resort to killing innocents. Do they think they will succeed!

az
Old 12th July 2006, 00:15   #33
BANNED

Hey, This is real BAD NEWS and vry very unfortunate & sad . Wish all those affected get strength from all the prayers from across the country . Very unforunate ......

And guys lets get one thing straight around here ... instead of being very typical and going on a Govt bashing trip its better to just pray and offer support to all those affected . Its not the Govt's fault .....

Also , I somehow dont see any news/mention of the 6 blasts across Srinagar that happened as well today ... howcome ??????
Arn't we being a bit selfish here .. or is it coz we dont have any members in Srinagar or is it that we didnt mention that coz it doesn't affect any one of us ??? SURPRISING that the morning blasts dont have a single mention around here but Bombay blasts in the evening have 3 pages full ...... THINK GUYS THINK !!!!!

Cheers

Last edited by khaadu75 : 12th July 2006 at 00:20.
Old 12th July 2006, 00:24   #34
Senior - BHPian

My heart & sympathies go out to all victims of the blast. It is indeed a very deplorable event. Hopefully we & our government will learn a positive lesson from it all. And yes hopefully all Mumbai T-BHP members are alright.

And yes contacted Sam, he & his family are safe.
Old 12th July 2006, 00:38   #35
BHPian

[quote=khaadu75]Also , I somehow dont see any news/mention of the 6 blasts across Srinagar that happened as well today ... howcome ??????

Hey howcome you didn't khaadu75?? Though more coverage was given to Mumbai blast, the news channels were reporting about the Srinagar blasts also which took place earlier in the day. BTW which news channel do you watch?

Yes you rightly said, our prayers for the victims of Srinagar also.

az
Old 12th July 2006, 00:45   #36
BANNED

[quote=autozealot]
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Also , I somehow dont see any news/mention of the 6 blasts across Srinagar that happened as well today ... howcome ??????

Hey howcome you didn't khaadu75?? Though more coverage was given to Mumbai blast, the news channels were reporting about the Srinagar blasts also which took place earlier in the day. BTW which news channel do you watch?

Yes you rightly said, our prayers for the victims of Srinagar also.

az
Hey, U got me wrong about that ... I didnt mean coverage on news channels but here on team-bhp

I tried calling rtech & NC but cudnt get thru but did sending an sms !! Did get a reply from him though none form Rtech yet ..

Cheers
Old 12th July 2006, 00:49   #37
Senior - BHPian

Hey, hope you guys are all safe. Tried getting through to Ford Rocam, Ported, Veyron, and Sam. Only managed to get through to Mr JBL, and seems he's ok.

Hang in there, guys. Our prayers are with you.
Old 12th July 2006, 03:37   #38
BHPian

We may not say our pleasantries but when required the most we are always there for each other. Still think Mumbai is the rudest ?

And there are 7 blasts in 7 places.
Hey about the shrinagar incident while seeing the report of mumbai on CNN did any1 notice according tothem Kashmir is not in India?

Last edited by Aditya : 12th July 2006 at 07:29.
Old 12th July 2006, 04:34   #39
BANNED

It's really a shame on humanity. Humans are not supposed to be killed like this. Very cruel, whoever did it.
Guys! Take care. And please dont lose your mind. We're all with you. Dont let these inhuman activities take joy out of our lives. All the beautiful things in this world are still waiting for us. So dont despair. Let's pray & strive for good times.
Old 12th July 2006, 08:12   #40
BHPian

Hope all's well with you Mumbaikars

Hi all Team-BHP Mumbaikars,

Hope you and your family are all OK. As a Team-BHP member, let me on behalf of the forum express how shocked we are at the incidents in Mumbai last evening. We admire your spirit after seeing how the city has responded in this hour of need. Keep your head high and we all salute you!

Take care,

Ranga Raj
Bangalore
P.S. Sorry Mods, did not find an appropriate place to put this thread..
Old 12th July 2006, 08:25   #41
BHPian

I pray god to give strength to all mumbaikar's, and strongly condem this act of inhumanity.
Old 12th July 2006, 08:27   #42
BHPian

Why is Mumbai getting punished again and again like this? I feel so bad and sad. We are all with you Mumbaikers.
Old 12th July 2006, 08:44   #43
BHPian

I am very sorry mumbai folks. It was very bad day. Keep faith in lord and move forward. Those who do these kind of things will get punished.
--pingmepal
Old 12th July 2006, 09:13   #44
BANNED

We Team-Bhpians are sure meant to help each other always. Our deep condolences to all effected.
Guys, stay steadfast. May the almighty help you.

Mods! There's a similar thread in Shifting gears section. Would be better if this thread can be merged with it.
Old 12th July 2006, 09:24   #45
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I pray to God for all those who are affected by this blast,to give them the strength to live ahead.I couldnt or right now cant do anything except sit and type.
What happened was Bad and it can be worse if nothing is done.
Things like this have affected Mumbai many times but it just made it slow for sometime,but has never stopped it.

The ones doing this want to make Mumbai come to a Standstill and thats never going to Happen,Even Nature couldnt destroy our spirit who the hell are these people to make us stop???
I dont name any one, they can be "Terrorist" or our own "Corrupt Politicians" who cant see the current govt. making progress.

This whole thing has happend due to the lack of discipline in our police and evergrowing corrupt people.Though we have many people who work for truth but their percentage is negligible compared to the later ones.

What we need Is a system of educated people who wont work for money but for the progress of their nation,I think even politicians should undergo some training like the army.People who want money become a politician on the force of muscle power.Thats wrong.

They are now saying that the "Intelligent" sources say its done by some terrorist organization.
How the hell did they come to know.Even the police department knew something like this is going to happen,then why was no action taken.
I myself who never ever travelled in a train had gone to Matunga with ny friend but I was luck enough to return home and sit here and type this ****.

I dont mind trains or cars exploding but the only thing is, there should be no loss of life.

Only GOD has the right to give and take a life,you people are just trying to be God.
But beware He is watching you!!

Right now Mumbai is again on its Track the Train and have started but are slow.
I'll write something I want to say but later.

Once again guys be careful and have faith in GOD!!

Last edited by SRK : 12th July 2006 at 09:30.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks