Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2004, 05:27   #16
BHPian

OK lets have two stages the first one should be *for guys with the normal mods like freeflows,performance parts like muflers, airfilters ,tachometers etc and the second one is for guys with highly modified cars - bodykits, NOS engine mods and overall upgrades but the cars should perform *I think it should be divided like this if any one has some other way pls post them too

Old 15th October 2004, 14:47   #17
Senior - BHPian

If you want performance cars, you should club them according to their acceleartion times. Make one segment for all the sub 10 sec (0-60mph) cars. We can test them using the G-Tech pro.

2nd Segment for the 10-15 sec cars and the third for 15 and above. We can give each segment a code and those cars will be reffered to, with that code. Something like the A,AA and AAA classes.

Shan2nu
Old 15th October 2004, 22:26   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

TF,

If you guys are serious about this club, I can open up a separate section for this. But there have to be numbers.

GTO
Old 15th October 2004, 22:34   #19
BHPian

Like they say on THE internet, TTIUWP

This Thread Is Useless Without Pics

- mvk
Old 15th October 2004, 23:53   #20
BHPian

GTO,
Bro Im game for it *and quite serious about it man there should be a section for this new project it will help a lot of us atleast we will know where we stand with our cars.
Ok about classing the cars with a G tech pro where do we get it from and how do we guys in pune get a hold of it , we Pune Tbhpians are planning to have a meet in Dec and I too will be down from the gulf and I think that is the best time to check the timmings of the pune cars *, And it will give time for us to even get more guys to join our TBHP MODIFIED CARS CLUB, what do u guys think ,Greenhex man the pics will roll in just give it time Bro when i get back i will click a whole lot of pics of TF cars an some of my friends car man from here I cant do a thing But I know this Club will make it big time *belive me guys

Old 16th October 2004, 01:18   #21
bhp
BHPian

i think the idea is absolutely rocking . there must be a different section of team-bhp modified cars . the turn out is going to be very fast as soon as it is implemented .
Old 16th October 2004, 02:07   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

hey guys
this topic sounds intresting but do post all details so that us people ( me and spyke etc ) who plan to do this can know where to get it done from
thanx
lambo
Old 16th October 2004, 19:15   #23
BHPian

Guy I think we need to get a list of Tbhpian guys with moded cars and if any of u Tbhpian guys got friends who own modified cars you should try to get them to join Tbhp and try to get the word around about our TBHP club
( Hey guys need the reply about the G TECH PRO )
Old 16th October 2004, 20:27   #24
Senior - BHPian

Hey TF now thats a good idea.
Now bout the classification stuff n all.....
How bout sumthin like dis.
1) Cars with amateur mods,wheels,tyres kits etc.Basically stock engine cars.
2) Cars with the usual air filters,exhaust,spark plugs etc.Minor engine mods,but performance oriented.
3) Heavy mods like TCs,Gear ratios etc....
4) Pro cars with NOS/NX kits,or possibly an engine upgrade to a higher performance.

We'll have to categorise each and every car based upon its mods.Lets see how it goes...

X
Old 16th October 2004, 20:35   #25
BHPian

Hey X man that is a real good idea that is much better and easier well Im really happy about the responce with this new project man the out come is awsome well just waiting for Gto to open a new section for our club man It will rock TBHP we TBHPIANS will be the talk of the town, city and Country
Old 16th October 2004, 20:38   #26
Senior - BHPian

Another thing......GTO,y dont u send a group message to all the BHPians asking them if they have modified cars etc then to go ahead n post replies in this section.It will be good to hear from them too.Just a thought.

X
Old 16th October 2004, 21:07   #27
BHPian

Yeah Gto Bro we will get really good responce and every one will get an idea too about what we r planning to start
Old 18th October 2004, 18:14   #28
BHPian

Hey guys its been quite some time since somebody posted out here are u guys interested or what??? Where are all the guys with modified cars come on guys help me out here !

Old 7th January 2005, 11:56   #29
Senior - BHPian

hey team fiat
we all are really eager to see ur cars...very few of us have seen the pics...n we do so since u wanna start up a seperate section for modded cars how bout u put up some pics of ur cars ......so eve 1 then will start doin the same....
i no ur not in india but u can always tell ur friends to tke the pics n put them up and if they cant tell them to send u the pics n u put em up.....
we are all waitin to see them

Rev
Old 8th January 2005, 11:19   #30
Senior - BHPian

hey team fiat......
still waitin......

Note from Moderator - Please use the "private message" function for messages like these.

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th January 2005 at 22:02.

Most Viewed