Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2014, 20:58   #61
BHPian

Re: Share your Phobia: Everyone has one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post

On 4th of March this year, I had a harrowing experience while Landing in New Delhi. Since I fly so much, I am well aware of the turbulence caused by bad weather. But this one was different.
That isn't a phobia, it's anxiety+fear , which is quite normal in those situations. Whether piloting skills or luck, you got out of it in one piece and aren't mortally afraid to fly again, but have some anxiety because of the memory - that's normal too.
Old 30th July 2014, 12:42   #62
BHPian

Re: Share your Phobia: Everyone has one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratzgh1 View Post
Buddy, what you faced was scary and am sure that was the same condition of every passenger in your flight!

What you are experiencing is a temporary phobia. Like it's said, to overcome the fear of facing something, face it. Fortunately your job demanded you to face it and slowly but steadily you will overcome it. Cheers bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
That isn't a phobia, it's anxiety+fear , which is quite normal in those situations. Whether piloting skills or luck, you got out of it in one piece and aren't mortally afraid to fly again, but have some anxiety because of the memory - that's normal too.
Thanks Guys. Hope the temporary phobia/Anxiety goes off completely soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks