Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2006, 00:41   #31
F50
Senior - BHPian

A building with a Supercar inside it is more nicely guarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
They didnt trespass, and the last report I read suggests that there was no trace of alcohol in their blood.
No trace of alcohol now? Which hospital was it? I hope it was not Apollo Hospital.
Old 29th July 2006, 01:38   #32
BHPian

Two short words to describe the 3 occupants of the car "No brainers"

Few more words to describe the SPG "even less brains than no brainers"

With this lax attitude of SPG it is surprising that our ministers manage to live up to a ripe old age. Iss safed haathi ke (I mean SPG - I think their name should be changed; they dont appear to be anything 'special') daanth sirf dikhane ke lagte hain....... chabane wale daanth gir gaye shaayad...... if they cannot see thru such a simple ruse.

Was watching a news channel and learnt that the car gained entry into the compound by one of the ladies claiming to be the niece of the PM. Sick....
Old 29th July 2006, 02:05   #33
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeliej
Two short words to describe the 3 occupants of the car "No brainers"
[...]
Was watching a news channel and learnt that the car gained entry into the compound by one of the ladies claiming to be the niece of the PM. Sick....
What these people have done is equivalent to a sting operation or an expose by the media. At least that should be their legal defence-- as long as they did not endanger any lives doing what they did. Of course this kind of thing should not be encouraged, precisley because lives will be endangered eventually. And the trio should be fully questioned to ascertain that this was indeed just a prank. But they should be let off with a warning and instead the focus should be the shockingly poor security for the PM.
Old 29th July 2006, 10:31   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
NOTE TO AIRLINE PEOPLE:- Its a waste of our time to make your staff do the safety drill... make it easy for us will ya..' In case of an emergency landing please put your head between your legs and kiss your behind goodbye coz there's no way in hell your gonna walk away from this one'.. see simple straightforward and to the point.
dude that hilarious i cant stop laughing. yes i also think the safety drill is quite useless. but amusing neverthless
Old 29th July 2006, 17:20   #35
BHPian

come on guys.......i cant beleive that some of u think that those three dint commit any crime.Yes...not technically.....but can anyone just meet our PM??? Suppose i have gone to delhi and after ******g with friends till 10pm and can we all say..lets meet our PM.He has to meet us coz we have voted him to power.no body can stop us.And if someone asks us any question,I will say i am nephew of our PM!!!Then i will be stoping to send unlimited no. of flying kisses to media guys so that whole world would know next day that how dumd we were last night.THIS IS INDEED VERY FUNNY.
If i have something worthwhile inside my skull,i wont do that.Someone has to be very stupid to do that and these girls were thatstupid.....beyond anyone's imagination.

There is nothing wrong being a AC mechanic.Its not his fault that some air-hostess r sleeping with him.I just showed that how those girls were frustrated.I followed this story next day and news channels reported that original owner of car is cousin of this guy and he has a cd shop and owns 3-4 big cars.If this is correct,something is wrong somewhere.

Just imagine if these were some terrorists tranined by ISI of Pak and car was full of RDX.After 1st barricade,they easily cud have gone almost up to PM's residance.I shiver when i think of consequences......

And who said we r all equal.Had we been equal, 84 riots,godhra riots,demolition of babri masjid would not have happened.Infact politician like N.Modi wouldn't have come to power after killing thousands of innocents,or for that matter anti-reservation protest shouldn't have happened coz sc/st r also Indian.

I am not fault entirely lies with these girls.Infact they were too stupid to think of it.But they did commit crime by saying that one of them is neice of PM.
Real punishment should be given to securitymen and heads should roll.But in India nothing happens to police/IAS officers even if they ask workers of factory to assemble and then beaten mercilessly like honda workers in Haryana.Did u guys see that?????

We sure would not like to loose our PM/Presidant by terrorists.Infact not even a ordinary citizen.So thats why as responsible citizen,we should understand that our country is the most affected by violence and so we should not not just say.....lets meet our PM and try to enter his house at 10pm.
Old 29th July 2006, 17:31   #36
Senior - BHPian

This is getting crazy - What if a question is raised - If the PM can come and hold up all traffic , disturb the relief work , over burden the already overburdened police force on the day of the blasts in Mumbai - why cant we just drive in and ask for permission to meet or to take an appointment at 10 pm at the PM's residence ? Any law forbids a common man of this country from doing so ?

And besides the laxness of the security at the PM's house was highlighted by this incident. All 3 people dint misbehave , they were ready to get the car checked too but its not their fault that the security guys failed to do so !

And to top it Air Sahara sacks the 2 girls , why ? Well we had complaints against them says Air Sahara , so what stopped AirSahara from sacking the 2 earlier? The timing sure is fishy.

After all this the PMO issues a statement saying "NO BREACH" - so why were the 3 kept at the police station for enquiry ? No one was drunk nor was there any security breach , so was the Delhi Police trying to save face ?
Old 29th July 2006, 18:22   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And to top it Air Sahara sacks the 2 girls , why ? Well we had complaints against them says Air Sahara , so what stopped AirSahara from sacking the 2 earlier? The timing sure is fishy.
N_C, Air Sahara wants to keep its image clean. Because already Air Sahara is in news for failed deal with Jet Airways (I don't know whoes fault it was & I am not commenting) and now Sahara doesn't want their name to be dragged into this.
Old 29th July 2006, 19:14   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adya33
N_C, Air Sahara wants to keep its image clean. Because already Air Sahara is in news for failed deal with Jet Airways (I don't know whoes fault it was & I am not commenting) and now Sahara doesn't want their name to be dragged into this.
The Girls have every right to sue Air Sahara for sackin em.
Old 29th July 2006, 20:25   #39
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx
The Girls have every right to sue Air Sahara for sackin em.
Absolutely!
If Jet Airways or another airline was to offer them jobs, it would be poetic justice and a well deserved slap in the face for Air Sahara.

All bureaucrats and ministers, PM included, are public servants and must be accessible to the public that voted for them. They cannot behave like high and mighty royalty in a democracy.

Of course, the PM's security should have stopped the trio,
checked with the PM's office and turned them back home
with an alternative appointment to meet the PM.
This is what would have happened in any European democracy.

Instead the three kids were ham-handedly arrested as an afterthought to save face.

Our PM's security organization proved to be atrociously incompetent.
... and the PM's security has the audacity to gloat that there was no breach? The nation's enemies must be rolling on the floor laughing.

What is our country's top security and law-enforcement coming to?
Old 29th July 2006, 22:06   #40
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
There is nothing wrong being a AC mechanic.Its not his fault that some air-hostess r sleeping with him.I just showed that how those girls were frustrated.
Hey , I think its time you grow up and let your mind expand a bit ...

Who said that they were sleeping with him ?? Or maybe they called you personally and said they were doing so ....

What makes you think they were frustrated ??? Trust me , if they were any of that they wudn't have a problem getting satisfied as we all know its easier for women tof ind a guy than for a guy to find a women .... Or is it that in your eyes being with this guy or any guy whos an AC mechanic is coz they frustrated ..

Sorry dude , but I feel you were way of line here in even suggesting things like this !!! For all I care they made a mockery of the security but it takes ***** to try and do something like that .. knowing that you cud be shot very easily and being termed as attackers !! Try doing it ...

Cheers
Old 29th July 2006, 22:09   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey , I think its time you grow up and let your mind expand a bit ...

Who said that they were sleeping with him ?? Or maybe they called you personally and said they were doing so ....
Thanks, khaadu. I was about to let one fly.....
Old 29th July 2006, 22:12   #42
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Thanks, khaadu. I was about to let one fly.....
Hey, Makes me when people let fly such stupid thoughts and that too in a public forum .... !!! But gud to see that there are others who thought the same as me ...

Cheers
Old 29th July 2006, 23:56   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

also reaffirms my faith that you can enter any place no questions asked getting a smart salute if you have a d segment car or SUV with a VIP number....trust me!
Old 30th July 2006, 01:31   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Completely agree with you about the amount of education required to be....as someone very nicely put it here... and I paraphrase..'glorfied airborne waitresses'... they have to study long hours in the art of putting on 4 inch make up so they look like store maniquens... practicing which hand holds the 'TEA OR COFFEE' line so they can say it God knows how many times a day..oh and lets PLEASE PLEASE not forget.. that entire 'SAFETY PROCEDURE DRILL' they do before take off..
Do you think that the job of a air hostess is easy? Why don't you do their job for ONE MONTH and see for yourself how difficult the job is? Never make fun of anyone elses profession. It's hard work. Respect that.

I went to Ottawa recently and drove right upto the PM's residence gate. There was security inside but no one bothered me. And there were houses all round the PM's house! Pick up a sight seeing brochure from any tourist office in Ottawa and the PM's residence is listed there with full address as a tourist spot!
Old 30th July 2006, 15:43   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

What an absolutely delightful thread!!

Nothing wrong with the people's profession. I used to be a TV mechanic dating an Air hostess. I was married to one for 4 years. Lovely pretty girls with a job that involves a lot more than knowing how hot tea should be. Did you know that they are trained to deliver a child on board, handle epilepsy, claustrophobia, heart attacks and recieve regular terrorist training, fire fighting and water landing training? In fact Most of them don't even know how to serve food properly.
Most of them come from decent, respectable homes and yet, often people call for these pretty girls by snapping their fingers on board, simply because they can.
Very very ignorant to call them glorified waitresses. Remember you pay for passge from pointA to pointB. The food and service and pretty girls are so you'll come back. (read:bonus)

And airlines in India pay about a tenth of those "big" salaries we hear about.

It's not wrong to want to meet the PM. It is an Indian citizen's right. However there is a procedure. You apply (in triplicate) stating very clearly why youneed to talk to the prime minister. He has to meet you when he is free. It is your citizens right. It may take a long while, but it will happen.

Lastly, they were a bunch of young people having fun. If it was a bunch of team-BHPians we may not have laughed about it online, but would certainly laugh about it in the real world.
They are not supposed to know. They weren't threatening anyone or carrying guns. If they let me into the PM's house, I'd GO!!

It is entirely the fault of poor, very poor security.

As far as the air-hostesses, sleeping with the AC mechanic....

More power to him if he's getting some.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks