Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2006, 12:30   #1
BHPian

Heart Beat: Dil Thaam ke Khelo (TV Quiz Pgm)

Have been watching this quiz programme for the last month or so on star one channel and find that it is one the most interesting quiz shows i have ever seen.

You can get to watch how the celebrities handle their emotions and how they manage their heart beats to get the answers right.

Mini mathur and lara dutta have impressed me so far and Vinod kambli the worst. He kept on swearing on the lord at every possible instance with his heart beat pounding arnd 140 bts per min. He was looking desperate to make money.

What do you guys think of the show and the participants.

Last edited by muni : 28th July 2006 at 12:32.
Old 28th July 2006, 12:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

They should make these celebs sit in an F1 car and then play the game. They'll finish all 500 beats in a min. LOL

The kind of games these people some up with.

Shan2nu
Old 28th July 2006, 20:47   #3
Team-BHP Support

As for the show, its absolute b*****. It can never be KBC. You cant beat Amitabhs charisma in a million hearbeats too.
I wonder people watch these shows too, but then KSBKHT had the highest ratings.
Now on shan2nu's lines, put these guys in a roller coaster, or a giant Kamikaze ride. And then tell them to answer the guestion in 500 hearbeats. How many celebrities would take that challenege . That would be an interesting show.
Old 28th July 2006, 22:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
As for the show, its absolute b*****. It can never be KBC. You cant beat Amitabhs charisma in a million hearbeats too.
I wonder people watch these shows too, but then KSBKHT had the highest ratings.
Now on shan2nu's lines, put these guys in a roller coaster, or a giant Kamikaze ride. And then tell them to answer the guestion in 500 hearbeats. How many celebrities would take that challenege . That would be an interesting show.
hmm strong words there and looks like amitabh's charisma has bowled you over. The heartbeat concept that determines the time you get to answer the questions is quite innovative.

lots a people are gonna watch something or the other and sitting in a formula car isnt the only thing evrybody is gonna have in mind.

Most Viewed