Team-BHP - SRK,Me and BMW 740Li!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   SRK,Me and BMW 740Li!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/15574-srk-me-bmw-740li.html)

Hey guys..
Yesterday was an pretty important day for me.. more so for my girlfriend.. got to meet the great SRK.. he added one more BMW to his stable. a E66 740Li.. this one also in silver.. he was pretty impressed by the car.. and drove it himself back home from thane.. P.S. He wil be adding one more BMW to his garage very soon.. the car is yet to arrive.. wil keep u guys updated!! meanwhile.. here r the pics..

Me and SRK

My GF and SRK

Checking out his ride..

Giving him an orientation..

Signing autographs..

Regards,
Maverick!

P.S. Forgot to click the complete car in the excitement!!

Good oppurtunity Maverick. Anyways, I spotted a silver BMW 7 Series (latest one) at Juhu yesterday morning. Could it be his?!

P.S. Those spectacles!!! Makes him look sooo old.

Did he come alone for delivery? What other cars does he have?

yo mav..
not a fan of SRK but he does have some good taste in cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
Did he come alone for delivery? What other cars does he have?

Ya man.. he had come alone.. he has an E39 540i, an X5 4.4i.. beisdes other cars which i am not aware of.. but he is very fond of his E39 540i.. travels everywhere in that car!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar
yo mav..
not a fan of SRK but he does have some good taste in cars.

Ya man.. me neither a great fan.. but my GF went crazy seein and meeting him.. so it was worth it!! ;)

Did you tell him about TBHP? you should have asked him to join.:)

It's high time he changed over from his silver 540i.
Had read about him getting a 7 series a few months ago, these media people seem to know everything.
I wonder what his next purchase is going to be? He already has a 5,X5 and now 7 series. Hope he doesnt add a 3 series to the list! Guess he would be getting something smaller and faster for self driving, perhaps the 6 series :)
@Mav- I thought the 740iL doesnt exist, only the 750 and 760iL do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
It's high time he changed over from his silver 540i.
Had read about him getting a 7 series a few months ago, these media people seem to know everything.
I wonder what his next purchase is going to be? He already has a 5,X5 and now 7 series. Hope he doesnt add a 3 series to the list! Guess he would be getting something smaller and faster for self driving, perhaps the 6 series :)
@Mav- I thought the 740iL doesnt exist, only the 750 and 760iL do.

Spot on dude!! well earlier in the E38 it was 740,750 a 4 ltr V8 and a 5 ltr V12.. in the E65 series "The Bangled one" they started with the 735,745 and the 760.. now with the facelifted versions they have upped the engines to 730,740,750 and 760..of which the 740 and 750 r now V8's .. also the 6 series in now available only in 630,640,650 of which only 650 is for India!!

I moved this thread here.
I haven't came across any article saying SRK has brought 740Li which makes this thread again our rules