Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2006, 09:24   #16
ECM
BHPian

Very easy solution I give you,there are no.of buses for Gujarat fm Mumbai,just ask this to the cleaner of the bus and he will tell you the exact situation.For this you may need to go to the place where these buses are parked.
Old 4th August 2006, 15:41   #17
Senior - BHPian

Thanx a lot guyz..mostly i am going to cancel my plan of going by car..
we have made some changes my mom is leaving on saturday coz mama is forcing her to be there on rakhi. Mostly i am dropping out of this trip coz i have a dog and i cant take him in a train,bus or flight. so i have to wait till last moment.

But anyways really appreciate your help.
Old 7th August 2006, 21:51   #18
BANNED

hay pdev
even i have taken my dog which was dobberman in a bus going to rajkot juss pay a amount as same as of ur ticket n sit wit him juss go to shuvidha travels which is opp gold spot factory he is nice man he wil let u take ur dog amoung u...
Old 7th August 2006, 22:05   #19
Senior - BHPian

Thanx buddy, i know i can do it but dont want to take chance because the current situation is really bad because of rain (we saw that) and if sumthing goes wrong then it would be difficult to keep him in the bus for long time..so i have dropped out of that trip will chill at my place.. after all nobody will be there
Old 7th August 2006, 22:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

Good to know that you decided against the trip, Devang. It's not worth it to subject your car to that sort of abuse.

And if you feel lonely on this sunday, give us a call...we'll do a repeat of our previous sunday...
Old 7th August 2006, 22:19   #21
Senior - BHPian

if u book a first class compartment in a train you can take your dog with you. you pay for him as cargo but he gets to travel with you. just make sure your family occupies the whole compartment (4 or 2 seats) or else other passengers might not allo him. i have taken my dog to delhi a few times by rajdhani.
Old 7th August 2006, 22:23   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1
Good to know that you decided against the trip, Devang. It's not worth it to subject your car to that sort of abuse.

And if you feel lonely on this sunday, give us a call...we'll do a repeat of our previous sunday...

Ya man i m ready for it..
any day any time..
i m a man

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks