Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2004, 07:26   #1
BHPian

Hi guys these are the lap timming of some amazing machines on the Bahrain Int Circuit this was organised by the BIC & Baharain motor sports clubs here are some timmings
1.Porsche911 turbo (Tuned ) - 2 mins 21 sec Bst lap
2. " " GT3RS 2 " 28 " " "
3. BMW M3 CSL " 2 " 29 " " "
4. Mitsubishi EVO 2 " 50 " " "
5. Porsche 911 Carrera 2S 2 " 53 " " "
6. Renault V6 2 " 54 " " "
7. Bently GT 2 " 58 " " "
8. BMW M5 2 " 59 " " "
9. Porsche 911Carrera4S 2 " 45 " " "
10. Ferrari Maranello 2 " 48 " " "
11. Boxter 2.4 3 " 08 " " "
12. Jaguar xjr 3 " 10 " " "

These were some of the timmings 2 mins and 21 sec was the best it was done by a local guy from Bahrain on the 18th of Dec they are org drag racing which is being called Rumble in the Desert and are also Inagurating a new Drag Strip plus there will be an exibition of cars and auto show with Judging
will be going to Bahrain on the 18 but alas not for the show I will be going to pick my Mom who will be landing on the 18th at 7 in the morning but tying to work some thing out so that I can stay in Bahrain for the day lets see man I think India to should have a drag strip in Mumbai ,Banglore and Chennai
Some of the Saudi guys will also be taking part in the drag so lets see what the turn out is saudi to has some great cars man few blocks from my house there are these guys who have some serious drag cars Nissan skyline Mustang Cobra and a Honda Civic ( hatch back ) totally modified the works
but sorry no pics ive asked them but they said no I dont know whats with these guys some awsome bikes to Cbr ,
ZXR and a 916 Ducati well I think that about covers it

Most Viewed