Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2015, 13:35   #136
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sourov View Post
Order #200002010

I updated by address with wrong pincode 560100 instead of 560103 while creating my store account, but when i was making payment I corrected it in the screen where it shows the billing and shipping address.
Now I have recieved two mails "Team-BHP Order Confrimation" with the the wrong pincode and a mail from "CCavenue" with the correct pincode.
With which address the order will be shipped?
Sourov, reply to the mail from TBHP Shop. You will get immediate reply. They will take care of this. I had few questions and all cleared by them. Super fast.
JohnyBoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 13:39   #137
D C
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi D C,

Will add these today, once i have the exact dimensions.

What size shirt do you normally wear?

cya
R
Hi Rehaan,

I wear 38 / 39 shirts and from your earlier posts, I guess I need size M. I just thought adding them to the size chart would help for people who requested the size S. I would also like to see S, just to be sure M is what I should order.

Thanks
DC
D C is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 14:40   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
Sourov, reply to the mail from TBHP Shop. You will get immediate reply. They will take care of this. I had few questions and all cleared by them. Super fast.
Got mail from team-bhp store with the correct details without even sending a mail to them.

Somebody is listening to us here silently . Awesome work from team-bhp store side, really appreciated.
.sourov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 15:54   #139
Senior - BHPian

This has been around since a few weeks now and I just found out about it : 0. This is really cool! I just placed an order minutes after I found out about this!!
I chose not to use my display name on there as I figured I'd get asked what it means.....and well I don't really know what a Maky is 0___0

The stickers never caught my interest. I do hope you guys add more variety like T-Shirts, Mugs etc.! : )))

EDIT: Oh damn! I just realised I could have entered something witty for personalisation instead -_-

Last edited by Maky : 6th January 2015 at 16:21.
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 16:03   #140
MMX
BHPian

I've received mine and it looks Awesome. Fits Snug and Warm....and the Personalized name just adds that appeal to it that makes it that much more Special. Thank you Team-BHP.....what a lovely way to wear my interest.
MMX is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 20:04   #141
BHPian

Cant wait to recieve mine clap

Mod Note: Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 7th January 2015 at 20:56.
Old 6th January 2015, 22:04   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

My Shirt size is 42. So hoodie size must be 44. But where does 44 fall into? L or XL?

L -> 42 to 43
XL-> 45 to 46

44 kaha hai?

Last edited by sagarpadaki : 6th January 2015 at 22:07.
Old 6th January 2015, 22:28   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
My Shirt size is 42. So hoodie size must be 44. But where does 44 fall into? L or XL?

L -> 42 to 43
XL-> 45 to 46

44 kaha hai?
Even I was in the same dilemma as I wear 42 size shirt, I went ahead and booked L size. My shipment is on the way and should reach me by tomorrow or latest by day after. Probably I can help you with the right size once I try it out.
fusionbang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 22:46   #144
BHPian

Hey Rehaan,

Got my personalized Hoodie delivered today. Awesome material and perfectly fitted. Thanks a lot!

Appreciate the attention given to every details. After placing my order, received two emails from the shop. First email suggesting certain changes in suggested name formatting and next one to confirm the size. For size, I just shared my physique detail and shop suggested the perfect size "XL", though I have ordered for size "L". Never anticipated such detailed personal attention. Excellent job. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Amyth78

Uploading some pictures:

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-hoodie_1.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-hoodie2.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-hoodie3.jpg
amyth78 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th January 2015, 09:14   #145
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
I wear 38 / 39 shirts and from your earlier posts, I guess I need size M .... I would also like to see S, just to be sure M is what I should order.
Hi D C,

If you read the size chart, it says take your measurement (38/39) and add two inches to it (= 40-41), then choose the appropriate size (M).

I wear 38" and the M hoodie is a snug fit, and i can even get away with the L. In fact i prefer the L, as its more comfy and loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
EDIT:Oh damn! I just realised I could have entered something witty for personalisation instead -_-
Write to the Store by replying to your order email. Your order can still be canceled and you can re-purchase what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post

L -> 42 to 43
XL-> 45 to 46

44 kaha hai?
Please read the line at the bottom. I'd advise you to go for the XL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyth78 View Post
Awesome material and perfectly fitted. Thanks a lot!
Awesome !

Finally someone posts pics on this thread! Seems like most BHPians have suddenly got shy.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th January 2015 at 09:26.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th January 2015, 09:45   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Write to the Store by replying to your order email. Your order can still be canceled and you can re-purchase what you want.
Thanks that's great customer support!
However, Rehaan after I wrote that post I realised Live to Drive is one of the coolest slogans ever so I'm satisfied : ). I'll stick with the standard one for now. .
Will order another personalised one later if you guys introduce different colours or something like that...

Do hope you get more merchandise variety in the store though. Would love to support the site in this manner.

Last edited by Maky : 7th January 2015 at 09:46.
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2015, 09:57   #147
BHPian

Ordered a Customized Hoodie for my BIL. I just wanted to gift him with something and this seemed a perfect one - great quality and customized , a rare combi !
poised2drive is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2015, 15:12   #148
BHPian

I ordered my personalized hoody on 24th Dec, and then requested for a size (up) change on 4th Jan, half expecting that I would get a "too late to change" reply.

I was pleasantly surprized that Team-BHP support wrote to me within hours that they will try their best to change sizes, although the orders were getting printed as they wrote.

The same day one lot with my original size was shipped (as per another email), and happily, my original order was not in it. Promptly received another email from Team-BHP support saying that they had managed to defer my shipment with the changed size.

Hats-off to Team-BHP support for being able to pull off such last minute changes, and to their production planning.

Last edited by PVPal : 7th January 2015 at 15:13.
PVPal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2015, 14:18   #149
BHPian

Got mine yesterday. It looks great, good finish, and best part is the lettering. That's great.

Thanks to the whole team behind this. Attaching a couple of photos.

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2579a.jpg
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-img_2578.jpg
JohnyBoy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2015, 17:30   #150

Got my Hoodie delivered today.Have not tried it yet since in office. Had a feel of it, Cloth Quality & Print Quality seems to be top-notch.

Great work Team-BHP. Thanks.
tpsantu is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed