Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2006, 12:54   #1
BHPian

Test drives / reports by under-age drivers?

I know I am going to be flamed for this.

Still I want to make this point.

After going through many test drives/ reports/ street experience in team BHP I have observed the following,

I can see a large number of posts filed by members who can't even drive a car in India legally , as they are underage. Ofcourse, everyone wants to think of himself as a child prodigy and next incarnation of schumacher, who could drift and do a donut at the age of 10. Fact is even if you can outdrive schumacher at the age of 15, it is still illegal .( Before some one says the law is foolish , I say we don't have an option but to follow the law of the land, till it is changed )

As a responsible forum , should team BHP encourage such posts ? What can other members of team BHP do to curb this ?

Your suggestions most welcome .. ( I am ready for the brickbats )
Old 14th August 2006, 13:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

We do not encourage this. If you do earleir posts, we have come down heavily. If something like this comes up, please use the "report bad post" facility to report this and we will act.
Old 14th August 2006, 15:39   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
As a responsible forum , should team BHP encourage such posts ? What can other members of team BHP do to curb this ?
Nope, we do not support this. As Ajmat has already mentioned, please use the "Report this post to a moderator" linky if you come across such posts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks