Team-BHP - Drifting Endeavour
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Drifting Endeavour (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/16032-drifting-endeavour.html)

Here are pics of mine DRIFTING ENDEVOUR on my trip to MAHABLESHWR

Hope u guys like it !!!

Hey there.. nice try there..
too inspired with the Tokyo Drift.. !!

Man, look at the marks on the green patch from the 1st pic! How many hours were you at it?

Recently saw the movie, eh :)

Hey dude !
I guess u've had enough of practising there !
How bout some final run ???
Test ur skills at the parking lot of Inox(Nariman Point), while going down (Downhill drift) ;)
Chill.. dont even try dat !!

Ahhh...brings back memories....my dear, sweet, 4x4 Safari....the Gypsy ain't half as much fun...

The best car to do that on is the conty....absolutely sooper....drifts B-E-A-utifully on the grass...the steering locks can get irritating, though....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollie
Hey dude !
Test ur skills at the parking lot of Inox(Nariman Point), while going down (Downhill drift) ;)

LoL.....that's one INSANE parking lot.

Am taking my Endeavour to lonavala next weekend, maybe i should kill some grass too ;)

The first pic looks like minimum of 1 and a half hours driftin....thats gotta be fun!

Quote:

Hey dude !

Hey Ollie,

You gonna replicate the movie situation where you hand him your car keys.;) Now that will be a sight to see. hehehe anyways guys would not recommend anyone trying such stunts with their cars and definitely not at INOX.

If at all anyone wants to experiment the same please do so in a open area where there are no cars or people around.

Viper

drifting or skidding? i think there is a slight diff :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper
Hey Ollie,

You gonna replicate the movie situation where you hand him your car keys.;) Now that will be a sight to see. hehehe anyways guys would not recommend anyone trying such stunts with their cars and definitely not at INOX.

If at all anyone wants to experiment the same please do so in a open area where there are no cars or people around.

Viper

Ha ha...
Well dude i drive a Honda city which is a fwd.. so drifting is out of the question !! !!
Mayb driving in the reverse gear with the fwd and then some drift.. dont sound bad i guess rl:

Viper[/quote]

PLEASE GUYS THIS IS SO VERY IMPORTANT AS MENTIONED ABOVE...
NO MATTER HOW EXPERIENCED WE DRIVERS CUD BE..

CHEERS N HAPPY DRIFTING ;)

so the question arises..
do we really have an area where we can drift here around in mumbai

pretty much good now for speed increase and tarmac ...along with a lil traffic hmm..the tokyo drift SUV edition?

Quote:

Hey dude !

anyone can hardly drive a CITY on that lol:

if i try doin tat i guess my situation will be 100 times worse than what was shown in the movie

I tried everything i could think of

I also tried doin DONUTS....

It was FUN especially doin it on a SUV was amazing !!!