Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2009, 07:20   #16
asa

Golds Gym in sector 30 noida is having 3+1 months scheme for 11900, they annual package for Rs 35000 ! with 50% discount for senior citizens, I think they offer 35% discount for regualr citizens, The Great place of india has talwarkars with annual cost of Rs 21000
Old 7th February 2011, 20:49   #17
BHPian

Re: Looking for a Gym in noida

Hi guys, bumping up quite an old thread, Have ruled out Golds and Talwalkars both are bloody crowded plus not in my budget, i am looking for a Good gym in Noida within 2k a mnth for me which is decent and where you could workout in peace.

Last edited by Born 2 Be Wild : 7th February 2011 at 20:50.
Old 7th May 2011, 17:23   #18

So which gym did you decide to go to eventually? I have just shifted to Noida and am looking for a clean airy gym where the coach lets you do your own thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Hi guys, bumping up quite an old thread, Have ruled out Golds and Talwalkars both are bloody crowded plus not in my budget, i am looking for a Good gym in Noida within 2k a mnth for me which is decent and where you could workout in peace.
Old 8th May 2011, 11:39   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charu85 View Post
So which gym did you decide to go to eventually? I have just shifted to Noida and am looking for a clean airy gym where the coach lets you do your own thing.

SAdly enough i dint find any good gym or atleast dint know of one so am still on the lookout, dont know too many folks here in noida hence its a bit difficult searching for one.
Old 3rd February 2012, 17:06   #20
BHPian

Talwalkar's has a small gym operational in sector 62 behind Fortis, housed in the same building as "MAAC" animation institute. The equipment is average at best, and certainly not worth the money.

Elemention has a gym each in Knowledge Boulevard and Green Boulevard, the latter being a tiny one with multi-gym stations.

La Fitnesse in Sab Mall, outside sector-18, is the best of the lot (Equipment-wise), and has a smaller branch in Shipra Mall, Indirapuram.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks