Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2005, 23:03   #16
BANNED

nice mods to the car nitroxx. wicked colours i loved this game too. i finished it 2 times and then got bored playing. right now playing GTA SA.
Old 23rd March 2005, 23:52   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
In UG2, I coninue to use only Civic. In tuning department, there is nothing technical you really need (of course only in UG2) to know. Just throw whatever item is unlocked in to your car and the power will keep raising.

helllo ?? there is a dyno / tune setting option ...
where you can ncrease horsepower ,raise lower the powerband ...change suspension settings aerodynamics and what not ...my tiburon has i think 450 plus BHP ...
they alll work .. i started the game with a miata , then got the tiburon and am still using it (in the career mode) ..i also have the A3 and the Rx7...but i like the tiburon the most its a wicked handler and pulls crazy on top end ...

cheers
Old 23rd March 2005, 23:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Did anybody play a DOS based game called Stunts? I had a wonderful time with it in the last millenium.
Oh yeah I remember that game. You could drive through loops and tunnels upside down. It even had a facility to make your own tracks as far as I remember. It was a cool game but there was another DOS based game called Lotus. I really loved that game

Dippy
Old 24th March 2005, 07:08   #19
Senior - BHPian

Yeah stunts was a cool game.

Coming back to the topic, the realism has died down a bit with the new breeds of NFS games. I agree that the porsche unleashed has been the best in the series.

Drifter
Old 25th March 2005, 00:44   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
Yeah stunts was a cool game.

Coming back to the topic, the realism has died down a bit with the new breeds of NFS games. I agree that the porsche unleashed has been the best in the series.

Drifter
yeah true the driving simulation was the best in porsche unleashed ...car damage made it hard aswell ...

cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks