Team-BHP - need 4 speed underground  2...>>!!!!!&#
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   need 4 speed underground  2...>>!!!!!&# (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1631-need-4-speed-underground-2-a.html)

hey guyz dunno if there r fans or not but i definitely am so go on if u can post a few pix urself n check out my audio on the cars as well

WELL HOPE I DID SOMETHING FOR U GUYZ!!! *

hey nitroxx the game is awesome...just finished the level 3 cant stop playin it

I played it ... its nice...Vehicles like Hummer H2, Lincoln Navigator and the Escalade are surprising!!

Ever since NFS got into that Fast n the Furious, illegal night street racing scene, i've completely lost interest in it.

Will have to see how realistic the handling is. Right now, i've set my hopes on GT4 and don't mind buying a PS2 just to be able to play it.

Atleast from the graphics point of view, GT4 has the NFS U2 by it's neck.

Shan2nu

Nice game, but gets a bit boring after a while. I finshed it though in 5 days.... Not that demanding and the tracks are pretty simple. The only ones i found difficult were the drags.

Cheers
Dom

Hey dude, give one screen shot please, I men by using the print screen button...
Will tell the "real" quality of graphics then.......

U2 isn't that good a driving game.... Its got some really amazing gafix and thats it. Like Dom said, it does get boring after a while. Porshe 2000/Porshe Unleashed is still the best driving game NFS ever made.

Quote:

Porshe 2000/Porshe Unleashed is still the best driving game NFS ever made.
U said it. The best NFS so far.

Shan2nu

UG2 rocks man!

dont have a digi cam otherwise would get some pics, no screenshots kos play on the ps2

the gameplay is crazy fun, but i think they are too many races so it gets a bit tedious

but theres a new game out this minth, called DUB Midnight Edition & thats gonna be the game to watch out for those into the F&F scene

cheers

Eldvapo

Guess what gift i received from my better half for the first valentines day after my wedding

NFS - U2

I love that. I agree with others NFS Porshe gives more control over the car. But I love blasting through the urban roads in middle of the night. Friday nights are only for NFS.

The other versions of NFS I have are

NFS 3
NFS HP2
NFS Porshe
NFS U
NFS U2.

Apart from these I have Nascar2003, GP2(I am unsure about the name), GTA 3, WRC. Did anybody play a DOS based game called Stunts? I had a wonderful time with it in the last millenium.

This is a very good game.
Have a small problem though. Got stuck with the drifts at the third level. I am playng it on PC, and using keyboard. Not matter how hard i try, i just not able win these drifts. Left with lots of pain on my fingers at the end of every attempt... any tip???

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkrishn
This is a very good game.
Have a small problem though. Got stuck with the drifts at the third level. I am playng it on PC, and using keyboard. Not matter how hard i try, i just not able win these drifts. Left with lots of pain on my fingers at the end of every attempt... any tip???

You mean the drift on the Jackson heights curves?
To win in this, don't use hand brake. Use only the regular brake (down arrow). Once you drift 45-60 degrees, drift in the opposite direction) All this while you are acclerating. Don't slow down the car and don't hit your car to the walls or traffic. You will loose all your hard earned points in that drift. Use a car with good handing. I used Civic with all the Level 1 upgrades

Keep trying. I won it after some 30-40 tries.

Quote:

You mean the drift on the Jackson heights curves?
To win in this, don't use hand brake. Use only the regular brake (down arrow). Once you drift 45-60 degrees, drift in the opposite direction) All this while you are acclerating. Don't slow down the car and don't hit your car to the walls or traffic. You will loose all your hard earned points in that drift.
Not sure which one... Am doing all that ur saying. No luck so far. I am managing only 1/2 the points of what the winner is getting. Once i got very close... the trick i see here is to move with the crowd... what happens is that when ur drifting.. u get hit by another car and u mange a "colossal drift" and can get 16k or so points at one go. But never managed to repeat it.

Quote:

Use a car with good handing. I used Civic with all the Level 1 upgrades
Not sure about this. Got a Nizzan 240sx and a supra with all the street mods and some pro mods. No cash to buy a new car :D

Quote:

Keep trying. I won it after some 30-40 tries
30,40 times??? Man you should be having twisted bones by now...

So what cars are you using - I started off with a MX5 - did that in NFSUG 1 as well - seem sthe best of all the stock cars -= and once modded , it's been winning every race so far - my cars upto 4.87 stars now i think.

and I have to agree with you guy s- Porsche was the best NFS uptil now - though I liked 4 as well. The Hot Pursuit 2 was a load of crap compared to these.

Another car game I love is Colin McRae Rally - just installed the 05 version - played and loved the 04 version ... too bad my cheapo steering is so bad the keyboard's more accurate.

In UG2, I coninue to use only Civic. In tuning department, there is nothing technical you really need (of course only in UG2) to know. Just throw whatever item is unlocked in to your car and the power will keep raising.

I have other cars like Hummer in my garage (Who wouldn't want to even if it is virtual)...