Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2009, 11:25   #76

great post (triedeverything). I do not usually bother watching tv (if its not for my ps2). I should check on the new timings since these make interesting shows, i presume.
Old 18th December 2009, 02:56   #77
BHPian

Finals of India's first Auto Quiz on Mahindra AQ on NDTV Profit

Mahindra AQ saw large participation from students of various engineering colleges. Mahindra Auto Quotient or AQ has the distinction of being India's First Auto Quiz. I think it is a great attempt at creating an interesting Auto Quiz. I enjoy the AQ episodes on NDTV Profit. The final round of Quiz will be telecast on NDTV Profit at these timings.

19th December 2009
7 pm – 8 pm

20th December 2009
9 pm – 10 pm

The Four Finalists will be contest for the Grand Prize, a trip to the Geneva Motor show 2010.
The first runner ups will be sent for Dune bashing in Dubai, while the third and fourth will get a pass for the 4 x 4 rally, The Great Escape.

The promo of the event is on youtube

YouTube - mahindraaq's Channel
Old 27th January 2010, 13:51   #78
Senior - BHPian

A new channel has been added to Tata Sky. Its called Discovery Turbo.
Seems pretty good.
Old 27th January 2010, 19:22   #79
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Amit, look here for more on Discovery Turbo.
Old 6th February 2010, 23:53   #80
BHPian

For us not so lucky people who don't have TATA sky, Could anyone please give an update about the car show timings
Old 15th December 2010, 19:09   #81
BHPian

Re: TV Schedules - Car Shows!!

Hey, Mahindra Auto Quotient is back. Mahindra AQ yesterday announced through their Facebook page that the airing of the episodes is starting this Sunday on NDTV 24x7. The show will be airing at 12.30pm in the afternoon. As an auto fan, I'm quite looking forward to it.
Here is the entire schedule of the same. Enjoy people. I'm gna be watching it with my dad.
Attached Thumbnails
TV Schedules - Car Shows!!-schedule.jpg  

Old 22nd December 2010, 20:15   #82
BHPian

Hey guys! Here's the revised schedule for the Mahindra AutoQuotient. It was postponed due to the Congress Plenary meeting which was telecast instead of this on 19th. Don't forget to watch it!
Attached Thumbnails
TV Schedules - Car Shows!!-aq-new-schedule.jpg  

Old 22nd December 2010, 23:12   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finject View Post
Hey, Mahindra Auto Quotient is back. Mahindra AQ yesterday announced through their Facebook page that the airing of the episodes is starting this Sunday on NDTV 24x7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojc View Post
Hey guys! Here's the revised schedule for the Mahindra AutoQuotient. It was postponed due to the Congress Plenary meeting which was telecast instead of this on 19th. Don't forget to watch it!
Guys, watch me battle it out in the West Zone Finals of Mahindra AQ on 16th Jan

Last edited by theragingbull : 22nd December 2010 at 23:14.
Old 22nd December 2010, 23:30   #84
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Does anybody know the timings of the show 'Drive It' on DW TV ? I used to watch this show but their timings seem to have changed.
Old 14th January 2011, 10:37   #85
BHPian

Top Gear now showing on BBC entertainment at 10pm on Mondays.
Old 1st March 2011, 19:46   #86
BHPian

BBC Entertainment to premier Top Gear show on March 2 - Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV India, Airtel Digital TV, Sun DTH on SaveOnDish.com

The world’s biggest car show – the action-packed ‘Top Gear’ has arrived in an enthralling series 14 premiering on 2nd March, 2011 at 10 PM. The three bad boys of British Television - Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are back to take you on an exhilarating rollercoaster ride into the world of automobiles.

Top Gear has cult status the world over, testing the latest cars, getting into the mechanics of all things automobile and giving motoring enthusiasts a whole new vista into the world of cars. The latest wonders of the automobile world- the Porsches, the 911 Sport Classic and Boxster Spyder, Aston Martin Rapide, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Maserati Quattroporte, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Mercedes E63 AMG have all been tested by the exacting standards of the 'boys'. Series 14 includes a test drive of the Bugatti Veyron, the most expensive car in the world. The witty observations of the team take you through the rigours of the new car testing process, across the globe. Catch one of the most expensive road tests in the history of Top Gear.

Top Gear- Series 14 showcases the hottest and fastest cars, which will give you a lowdown on the most expensive machines made to die for.

Watch all your favorite stars taking a turn round the track in these new series, including Harry Potter star Rupert Grint, F1 ace Rubens Barrichello, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, Eric Bana and Guy Ritchie!

The Mother of All Car show’s has a dedicated audience of over 350 million. Since its inception it has been broadcast globally in over 100 countries, including UK, US, Canada, Australia, and now in India only on BBC Entertainment! The ultimate boy’s club show has the hosts commenting on everything under the sun, as cars get compared to religion, health, youth and even fine dining. However the show has a universal appeal, where over 40% of the viewers of the show in the UK are female.
Old 26th June 2012, 19:21   #87
Senior - BHPian

Where have all the car shows gone. Have been trying to check into the regular shows like C&B and Autocar on Sundays but have not seen them being aired.

Not sure if I am not seeing at the right time or they are on a sabattical for the season.
Old 2nd July 2012, 16:13   #88
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Where have all the car shows gone. Have been trying to check into the regular shows like C&B and Autocar on Sundays but have not seen them being aired.
Not sure if I am not seeing at the right time or they are on a sabattical for the season.
Both the shows which you have mentioned are being aired on Saturdays & Sundays.
2 shows which have taken a sabbatical are Times Drive & Zigwheels. They haven't been aired since past couple of weeks.
Old 13th October 2019, 22:26   #89
BHPian

Any updates on Mahindra AQ Season 10 broadcast?
Old 14th October 2019, 11:58   #90
Team-BHP Support

Top Gear is back on AXN

Sat and Sun 8PM

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks