Team-BHP > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2008, 08:57   #2551
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

The new batch is what i am talking about. I dont know what batch it is.
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 14:13   #2552
R.G
BHPian
 
R.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 141
Thanked: 84 Times
Default

Thanks Amit V8.
Its a 1:20 scale model. The windshield can be tilted and bonnet opened to see the side valve engine inside the engine bay.
It is from Tamiya.
R.G is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 16:34   #2553
BHPian
 
speedfreak01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: new delhi
Posts: 115
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Anybody has a idea that whether Maisto dealers have brought the gallardo superleggera to India or not because as far as I know audi r8,bmw m6 and gallardo superleggera are all maisto's latest and since the r8 and m6 hav already reached the market.Therefore,im guessing that superleggera might hav also been imported..Please can anyone confirm this..I desperately want that particular model.
speedfreak01 is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 17:43   #2554
BHPian
 
TractionAvant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 226
Thanked: 157 Times
Default

Hello People,

Could someone explain to me how I could post pictures? I would like to post pictures of some of the kits I have built.

I am sure a lot of newbies are the same questions but a half hour worth of searching has thrown up nothing

Cheers
TractionAvant is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 21:21   #2555
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TractionAvant View Post
Hello People,

Could someone explain to me how I could post pictures? I would like to post pictures of some of the kits I have built.

I am sure a lot of newbies are the same questions but a half hour worth of searching has thrown up nothing

Cheers
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Here you go!! Otherwide Email them to me on cyrus_ccd@hotmail.com
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 23:04   #2556
Senior - BHPian
 
khanak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai/Toronto
Posts: 2,746
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G View Post
After a lot of search and wait , my MB is here !!!
Would love to hear from you all about my MB

Attachment 19702

Attachment 19703
Nice pictures RG. Who makes this model?
khanak is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 23:05   #2557
Senior - BHPian
 
khanak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai/Toronto
Posts: 2,746
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak01 View Post
Anybody has a idea that whether Maisto dealers have brought the gallardo superleggera to India or not because as far as I know audi r8,bmw m6 and gallardo superleggera are all maisto's latest and since the r8 and m6 hav already reached the market.Therefore,im guessing that superleggera might hav also been imported..Please can anyone confirm this..I desperately want that particular model.
Id really like to buy the superleggera once its out, along with the M6.
khanak is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 23:27   #2558
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,358
Thanked: 596 Times
Default

I have not seen the SuperLeggera anywhere in Mumbai. I dont think Maisto has imported it yet though. R8 and M6 are in plenty though I have seen the R8 only in silver.
Dippy is offline  
Old 9th June 2008, 23:40   #2559
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

A friend of mine just bought the Superlegerra in the US. He says it is worth a buy.
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 09:24   #2560
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

My Skyline and Evo are here!!! I cant wait to get delivery. I will post pictures tonight.
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 09:35   #2561
R.G
BHPian
 
R.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 141
Thanked: 84 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Nice pictures RG. Who makes this model?
Thanks Khanak . It is from Tamiya.
R.G is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 09:41   #2562
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: BLR
Posts: 8,720
Thanked: 7,033 Times
Default

what an absolutely lovely looking jeep!

I ve got a similar one but its more of a toy with Beetle Bailey Driving, Sarge sitting in the front seat and Sarge's Dog sitting in the back seat.
Same old US Army Willys in dark Olive green.
The detail on that toy is pretty authentic though
cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G View Post
After a lot of search and wait , my MB is here !!!
Would love to hear from you all about my MB

Attachment 19702

Attachment 19703
shankar.balan is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 09:43   #2563
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
what an absolutely lovely looking jeep!

I ve got a similar one but its more of a toy with Beetle Bailey Driving, Sarge sitting in the front seat and Sarge's Dog sitting in the back seat.
Same old US Army Willys in dark Olive green.
The detail on that toy is pretty authentic though
cheers
Pics Pics PLEASE!!! Is Sarge getting mad at Beetle??
Cyrus43 is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 10:26   #2564
BHPian
 
TractionAvant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 226
Thanked: 157 Times
Default

Thanks for the help Cyrus

Well, here are some pictures of my Alfa Romeo 8C 2300. It is a 1:32 Airfix kit. The box says this particular car was owned by Mike Hawthorn, the racing driver. Hope you guys like it
Attached Images
      
TractionAvant is offline  
Old 10th June 2008, 11:29   #2565
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,010
Thanked: 169 Times
Default

HERE THEY ARE. My babies are where they belong. At home with me!!

First the EVOLUTION 7.
Attached Images
       
Cyrus43 is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks