Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-452.html)

added two new models to my collection....
Nissan skyline and 350Z
The Scale Model Thread-img00211201001211905.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img00212201001211906.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_14491.jpg

the custom people broke the windshield of the 350Z, when my brother told them about this they just ignored and said this might have happened during the flight!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rOaD AsSaSin!! (Post 1696058)
added two new models to my collection....
Nissan skyline and 350Z
Attachment 271520

Attachment 271521

Attachment 271522

the custom people broke the windshield of the 350Z, when my brother told them about this they just ignored and said this might have happened during the flight!

Nice group... love both the Dodge cars, not a big fan of the pro-rodz, the Ferrari looks good too.:thumbs up:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 1695952)
@vivekji05: that merc like real!! you sure those pictures are of a scale model!? :D

Thanks. I might have accidentally switched the photos of my real C220 Avantgarde with those of the scale model. Let me check againlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1695988)
@ vivek Nice Merc looks awesome...how much 4-5k? i guess

Rs. 3970 only. Tan tana tan.:)

Bentley's are here

Exploring each one soon!!!!!!

@ Diecast - Bentleys in Minichaps.. that too 1:18, that is awesome! Please do post detailed pics.

hi. The alfa spider was abt 150. The alfa gt was 170. The unimog was 285 or something. Worthwhile buys as these arent common vehicles!
Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1695988)
@ vivek Nice Merc looks awesome...how much 4-5k? i guess

@ shankar good stuff man specially the Unimog and AR spider...how much?195..?

Well i am not a collector of 1:18 but surely when i find any model interesting i buy it. Attached are some pics of the few models of my collection. Some of them are indeed very very old(i think 18 yrs).

lovely collection indeed! Thanks for sharing!
Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 1696530)
Well i am not a collector of 1:18 but surely when i find any model interesting i buy it. Attached are some pics of the few models of my collection. Some of them are indeed very very old(i think 18 yrs).

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1696289)
Bentley's are here

Exploring each one soon!!!!!!

@Diecast... That is amazing, three in one go, but have been quite a bite on your wallet... (OT, is that a ThinkPad I see at the side clap:)

Ahh the Minichamps Bentleys. Gift Centre Has these too if anyone is interested.

Anyways, Coming to the Point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 1696530)

Hey, my collection is almost exactly same as that of yours. I can't believe this. I've got 90% of the cars you've posted in the pics. For a second, I thought my brother posted pics of my collection. :)

Cyrus,

Shouldn't the taillamps of this Impreza should look something like this below:
The Scale Model Thread-2006subaruimprezawrx20050728114221503.jpg

The ones on your car belong to the pre-facelift last gen Impreza. Correct me if I am wrong.

nice model, what make??

Welly Again. Im very impressed by it too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1696707)
Hey, my collection is almost exactly same as that of yours. I can't believe this. I've got 90% of the cars you've posted in the pics. For a second, I thought my brother posted pics of my collection. :)

Hey salilpawar1 good to hear from you that there are people who collect these ratio models. Ok so you have almost 90% same car models as of mine.
My collection has increased and i had bought many other models which i would love to post and see if any of them matches your collection:D.
BTW which car model(s) do you prefer a lot from your collection which is the same as mine.:)