Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-6.html)

Thats a fantastic pic rudra. Moreover, good selection of scale models. Love the G Class. Btw..is this a G55 AMG model?

I'm not too sure Stratos. May be I need to dig a little.

Rudra.. can u post some similarly taken pics of u r other scale models too?Very eager to see them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
Btw..is this a G55 AMG model?

If it was, it would probably say "V8 Kompressor" instead of just "V8".

cya
R

Beauty of a pic Rudra . The G just comes to life . What have you got in the background? Yuo must click some of my models when we meet up next time.

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
If it was, it would probably say "V8 Kompressor" instead of just "V8".

Oh! U r right.. Thanx Rehaan stupid:

alrighty ..here are my scale model cars ..

my most valued possession the fast and the furious Supra .. radio controlled
headlights , tailights and a 47mhz radio controller , 12 volt rechargable battery
rear wheel ..independent suspension ..wider rear tyres ..afront wheel alignment control...
i am changing the tyre on the rear wheels next month ..wheels spins to much hard to keep it goin in a straight line ..cars too big to run in the house plus the wheels grip better on the tarmac ..

my other 2 cars along with the supra

the Nismo skyline GT-R34
and the remote controlled Drag Pontiac GTO ..with racing slicks ..n came with a rechargable9 volt battery pack ..
its one of the quickest IR controlled i have ever seen ..

see ya at the drags !!! lol:

cheeers

whoa nice man tht nissan looks chic man i absolutely love the skylines,pls tell me frm where did u pick tht skyline frm?

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolsun216
whoa nice man tht nissan looks chic man i absolutely love the skylines,pls tell me frm where did u pick tht skyline frm?

thnx bro ..

picked it up from toysrus here man .. sweet aint it .. detail is amazing ..
i was lookign for the white NISMO but they didnt have it ...its a tune yourself kit ..u assemble all the parts ur self ..from the wheels the chassis and the engine , seats the hood scoop everything ..screw n bolt everything ..
so did the supra .. and the GTO but those are remote controlledvery quick ..

i have an enzo too ..but ppl already have a lotta enzos on this thread ..
cheers

more of my NISMO R-34 and the ENZO

cheers

Rudra, Cant help saying it again.. U'r photography is simply awesome.. Just fantastic..
Turbo lover, neat machines those....

Turbo lover, NISMO looks freakin kool....

hi dippy

thanks a tons for all the great detailed pics that you have posted.

ameya

Hey people

Motormax has just launched their 1:18 pagani zonda. Problem is, i dont know which one it is. I want the C 12 S 7.3 litre version out in 2002. Does anyone have the model ? Can someone pl. verify if Motormax's zonda is the 2002 version ?

PL. tell me the differences(visual) between the 1999 zonda and the 2002 one. Unfortunately ,both have a split rear wing.The zonda 2002 does 354kph (555bhp). Thats the one i want to have in the scale model. Is this the same as Motormax's

hey guys can we have an r/c controlled meet and race our r/c machines....just like u have those aeromodelling clubs