Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2010, 12:00   #9436
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Scale Model Thread

Guys,

Just before the Automania shop came in, A Tamiya Exclusive shope opened up in Delhi, I don't know if any one was aware of that. Here is there website.

Adventure Wheels : Maintenance Tips

How ever it says Comming soon.
Old 17th December 2010, 15:05   #9437

The Tamiya Enzo is LEGENDARY!! Saw detailed pics of one a few weeks ago... Awesome!!
Old 18th December 2010, 07:35   #9438
Senior - BHPian

i too saw the tamiya enzo online, it is awesome. 1:12 catheram 7 is their another master piece. have placed an order for the same with adventure wheels.
Old 19th December 2010, 19:55   #9439
Senior - BHPian

As I await for my other stuff to arive Picked up two stuff form ebay which I liked most.

TAMIYA 1/12 ROVER MINI COOPER 1.3i

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_1_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_4_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_5_1.jpg

TAMIYA 1/12 MOTOR SPORTS TEAM SET

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12506_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12506_2.jpg

How ever I have bought for the first time from ebay . I wanted to know that even after paying for the Items and courier charges, do I need to pay any thing more when the shipment lands in India. The shipment is comming from Hong Kong.

Last edited by manishalive : 19th December 2010 at 19:56.
Old 20th December 2010, 01:13   #9440
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
As I await for my other stuff to arive Picked up two stuff form ebay which I liked most.

that's a cool model...congrats!

my entire model collection of 2010.

The Scale Model Thread-2010.jpg

Last edited by amit V8 : 20th December 2010 at 01:15.
Old 20th December 2010, 10:04   #9441
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit V8 View Post
that's a cool model...congrats!

my entire model collection of 2010.

Attachment 470994
Thanks amit for the kind words, your collection is also awesome what is the make and size of AC cobra and the Ferrari. They both look fantastic.

And since I have bought for first time from Ebay I am little apprehensive about the purchase reaching safely in my hands.
Old 20th December 2010, 12:36   #9442
BHPian

Quote:

How ever I have bought for the first time from ebay . I wanted to know that even after paying for the Items and courier charges, do I need to pay any thing more when the shipment lands in India. The shipment is comming from Hong Kong.
Congrats on the purchase. If your item is small (1 scale model car), it usually passes through customs without any problems & you won't have to pay anything. If incase they do decide to tax it, you will have to pay about 17% customs duty on your purchase + octroi charges if applicable in your city.

& purchases from eBay are very safe, I have been purchasing since years now.. + they also have the eBay buyer protection that entitles you to a full refund incase your item is lost or is different from what was advertised.
Old 20th December 2010, 21:03   #9443
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx View Post
Congrats on the purchase. If your item is small (1 scale model car), it usually passes through customs without any problems & you won't have to pay anything. If incase they do decide to tax it, you will have to pay about 17% customs duty on your purchase + octroi charges if applicable in your city.

& purchases from eBay are very safe, I have been purchasing since years now.. + they also have the eBay buyer protection that entitles you to a full refund incase your item is lost or is different from what was advertised.

Thanks for the assurance buddy, bothe of the products are 1:12 so they are big, but then as per the reciept both will be sent separetly, so probably I will not be taxed.

And with that Motor Sport team set, my dream of owning a diorama has come true .
Old 20th December 2010, 21:15   #9444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahen9 View Post
hey guys ive been on the look out for a morgan aero 8 by bburago that ive wanted for a really long time...any pointers? and ive also heard about dreamcarmodels.com....does anyone have any experience with this site? heres the link Diecast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com
Hey Shahen,

I missed out of your post, I once had a chat with the above mentioned guy, who himself is an enthusiast. He takes due care to post the package safely packed by speed post .

How ever another website / Store (operating out of Andheri Mumbai) ha sthe said model for 1495, here is the link

ToyWorld.in.

I bought my Lamdo muira from them only.
Old 20th December 2010, 22:07   #9445

Quote:
Hey Shahen,

I missed out of your post, I once had a chat with the above mentioned guy, who himself is an enthusiast.
===============
I bought my Lamdo muira from them only.
hey thanks alot for the tip...which site according to you might be better? if i cant find it personally ill have to order online
Old 20th December 2010, 22:49   #9446
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahen9 View Post
hey thanks alot for the tip...which site according to you might be better? if i cant find it personally ill have to order online
Toy world.in is located in andheri, you can contact them to see if you can go there and take the stuff. I hope you can do that.
Old 21st December 2010, 07:33   #9447

Saw the Tamiya Enzo in a local store today!! Very Very Tempting. Will keep you guys updated...
Old 21st December 2010, 15:24   #9448
Senior - BHPian

And in the same way I was tempted by the 1:12 Caterham7. Very awesome detail with combination of different materials for actual effect.

I have told the Local Tamiya store to order the same in their next Consignment .

The Scale Model Thread-cycle.jpg
Old 21st December 2010, 15:58   #9449
BHPian

Manishalive,

Can you share the contact / address of this local Tamiya store in bangalore. I am interested in ferrari scale model. Thanks.
Old 21st December 2010, 19:29   #9450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Manishalive,

Can you share the contact / address of this local Tamiya store in bangalore. I am interested in ferrari scale model. Thanks.
The store is not in Bangalore, but in GurgaonDelhi, the website of those guys I have provided couple of posts before. He accepts account transfer.

By the way which ferrari model you want to buy, the guy has 1:35 military models and 1:24 Car models and all are in kit form. Also he does not have the classic stuff.

He also does not have any in 1:12 scale and also does not have the Completly built models. 1:24 Morris Cooper kit is 795 bucks + Courier charges of 300 bucks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks