Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-7.html)

What R/C car do you have Baleno
Can you please post some pics
Nd yea I guess a R/C meet would be a good idea

hey khanak i have a huge i guess 1:8 scale chevy ssr truck and a 1:12 scale bigfoot truck.......lets do it yaar...it should be damn fun.....

hey

I need sm info.

have been desperately lookin for the Shelby GT 500

Anyone havin any source who can provide this in any manner... pls mail in please:

Thanx

soryy forgot to mention 1967

its 1967 shelby gt500

Scuderia , you really dont get any GT500 models in Mumbai however there are quite a few available on ebay. You can get one if you have a relative in the states

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Scuderia , you really dont get any GT500 models in Mumbai however there are quite a few available on ebay. You can get one if you have a relative in the states

Dippy

thnx for the info dude

but was getting the production '67 mustang

lez hope i get my hand on the e-bay pieces

hey i want all the ppl having rc cars responding.........lets have an r/c meet guys it will be fun

how i wish the FAST AND FURIOUS model
or in fact any other model of the SUPRA sport is available in scale remote version

bangalore guys help me out in this

is it available in model art
will he get it for us if we order for it

even if no remote control atleast just the scale model will do for me

I own the F1 ferrari AND subaru WRC scarel remote models

hey baleno power , when do you want to the have the rc meet . but which rc cars are you talkin bout the fast and the furious ones or the big dirty ones.i have dodge pick up truck as well as ferrari.

I want to get a rc plane- not the lil toys but a proper one. every week there are a couple of ppl who meet up at the racecourse and fly their rc planes. theres an aeromodelling club too somewhere. any information about tht?

i wanted to buy one of those but now i dont wanna spend money on stuff like that wanna save up for my car

ur right khanak....they have a group flying rc planes every fri at the mahalaxmi race course.i have a friend who flies his plane...been there a couple of times with him......
and bout that rc meet lets have it this sunday....u guys tell me the place....it'll be a blast so lets do it.....guys just bring along any kind of rc vehicle dat u have......its just a meet not a race.......cmon guys do not dissappoint...

i guess ill be able to make it unless i have stupid cet tuitions.where do you want to meet up.
some place where we can actually drive our rc cars around.....

hey just checked up with a few people ...at the moment do not have any tuts scheduled for sunday so iam game just name the place and time

ook lets do it on sunday....u fix up the time according to ur classes....but we need more ppl ..it seems its just the 2 of us at the moment
the place how about at the back roads of inorbit malad.its secludes and the roads r neat too...i have a friend who will get his peugot 205 rally car....i'lll either get my chevy ssr or my monster truck.....
btw my no is 9819896600(the pm isn't workin)..fix up the time and gather some friends with r/c vehicles....