Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-101.html)

Heres a pic i clicked a few days back, just off the expressway at lonavla. Did a very quick PS job as well.

The Auto-Image thread-img_1508_edit.jpg

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1467609)
Heres a pic i clicked a few days back, just off the expressway at lonavla. Did a very quick PS job as well.

Attachment 185586

cya
R

Photo looks nice, just curious to know if this honda is the same one posted in fortuner review.

Had a good afternoon yesterday shooting this one. Many thanks to member aqualeo2040. :)

20mm, 2 sec at f22. Three exposures.

The Auto-Image thread-punto1.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1467998)
Photo looks nice, just curious to know if this honda is the same one posted in fortuner review.

It was , Check the regn number.

Excellent image Rudra ji, you have done magic with the car color which usually doesn't comes out good .....

PS: but somehow i find the clouds little disturbing :)

Brilliant picture there Rudraji. BTW, I'm going to book a Punto MJD by this month end, and this is the color I am contemplating to buy...! Looks so good... :)

EXIF of this picture is interesting..! It's all nothing but the digit 2. (20mm, f/22, 2 sec)

Couldn't resist processing a b/w of this Punto picture..! Please excuse me.
The Auto-Image thread-punto1bw.jpg

Interesting shot Mr Sen :D as usual!

EDIT: See any family resemblance guys??

@Rehaan: which camera were you using?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1467998)

That is GTO's VTEC I guess.

Pics by 1100D

The Auto-Image thread-img_12201.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-1100d.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-fiats.jpg

The Land of FIATs and AMBYs:

The Auto-Image thread-dscn1384.jpg

@Rudra
Splendid shot!

Another one from my 50 mm lens, the pp was with a particular idea in mind..it was for an add campaign for a friends project.
The Auto-Image thread-3891788615_d0e4a053e8_b.jpg
Regards,
TG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahulkool (Post 1468491)
PS: but somehow i find the clouds little disturbing :)

We find it disturbing too. It's really difficult to clean a car in the middle of a shoot.
Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1468518)
Couldn't resist processing a b/w of this Punto picture..! Please excuse me.

Looks good. But final image as in colour is much darker to enhance the mood. We've taken a few other shots too. Coming up along with this one as final version soon.

@TG: Nice golden picture.. :) Is the motion blur still a PS job or real?

@planet_rocker: Park a Punto in the front and then 1100D has a much better composition. :)

TG, i liked the Camaro pic. You could have made the yellow on the car stand out a bit more.

Edited and added image. clevermax, I really like this car. Congrats in advance for booking one.

The Auto-Image thread-wide1.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-side.jpg

Rudraji, with the white patch at the horizon darkened, the picture looks even better...

and, thanks. Won't be going for the emotion pack due to financial constraints. Have to settle with a Dynamic.

Thanks for uploading these pics, I'm going to show these to my family now. :)