Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-5.html)

WOW!!
The quality of pics posted here is just great..
I think all these pics should be used to make T-BHP Calendars..

I am too inspired by all the great photographers here..
The thing is I dont know how to capture the right pic..But I can enhance it using photoshop for sure..

My first attempt at a Panoramic shot. Took 4 different pictures of this Ferrari lineup and stiched them together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mansidea (Post 473218)
Shot under street light. f3.2, ISO100, 6 sec. I Know, The Tree again. couldnt help it due to the position of the street lamp & dont know how to remove it digitally.

Please see this.

Thnx & beautiful crazy, even though some mark of the paint is still left in the sky :) . i think i should spent some time to learn this skill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mansidea (Post 474751)
Thnx & beautiful crazy, even though some mark of the paint is still left in the sky :) . i think i should spent some time to learn this skill.

I Know. I am learning only. Thats why i didnt post it here. Just gave the link for you to check it out.

Was edited by the Mods, who posted the pic here.

But i didnt get the paint in the sky part. :)

Hows this?!

Nice work, Gordon. Makes for a great biking wallpaper.

Gordon, that's a beauty. Pls. share the exposure values & did you use any filters?

few shots of accord

shot at theni - enroute to thekkadi

at vagamon

near udumalpet - coming back from valparai

Love the 3rd picture. Good capture.

Hellcat

tifosikrishna, avoid using wide angle lens for shooting cars. It distorts the car by changing it's shape. All three shots above are nice. Thanks for the right kind of sky. But I do have a problem keeping that wind machine jumping out from the roof.

I think a 32mm lens(50mm in 35mm would be most pleasing?)

An amateur attempt.......................if anyone can better it!!!!

Looks beautiful, as its one of the most beautifully done cars in team-bhp.

In the other thread, i found one other pic of the car which i use as wallpaper now.

Quote:

Love the 3rd picture. Good capture.

Hellcat
Thanks for the appreciation.

Quote:

tifosikrishna, avoid using wide angle lens for shooting cars. It distorts the car by changing it's shape. All three shots above are nice. Thanks for the right kind of sky. But I do have a problem keeping that wind machine jumping out from the roof.
First of all, thanks for liking the pics.

Wide angle lens was the latest addition to my collection and it was our first outing after the purchase, so really wanted to try out different things.

Here is my understanding about distortion with wide-angle lens.

1. it will happen at the wide end (10mm) and that too at the corner of the pic.
2. when the subject is very close to the lens.

ji, can you put down few things to follow in order to avoid distortion while using a wide-angle lens.

Quote:

I think a 32mm lens(50mm in 35mm would be most pleasing?)
i wanted to include the dramatic sky in pic 1 and cover the road we travelled in pic 2 and hence such a wide angle.

Secondly i thought it gives a better perspective.

on the other hand, i remember rudra using 70-200mm to photograph his optra. needless to say, it came out very well.

i think, more than the lens, one should have the knowledge of how to use it intelligently in a given situation knowing its strengths and weakness.