Team-BHP - Team-BHP Blood Donor List
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Blood Donor List (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/18476-team-bhp-blood-donor-list-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 316841)
This is a public poll.

Please pick your blood group if you do not mind being called upon to donate blood if the need ever arises for a fellow member from your city.

Thanks.

Some information about blood donation.
  • Person above 18 years of age and over 45 Kgs. in weight can donate blood once in three months.
  • A normal adult has five to six liters of blood in his/her body of which only 300 ml is used during blood donation.
  • This blood is replaced by your body within 24 to 48 hours!
  • No special diet, rest or medicine is required after blood donation.
  • The donor should not have taken any medicine in the last 48 hours.
  • The donor should not have contacted jaundice or malaria in the previous three years.
  • Every donor is given a medical checkup prior to donation to see if he/she is medically fit and doesn't suffer from anemia, high blood pressure etc.,

AB -
People with Blood type AB negative (1/2% of the population) and AB positive are potential universal plasma donors. This means plasma can be transfused to people having all Blood types.

AB +
People with Blood type AB positive comprise 3-1/2% of the population. People with this type of Blood are universal recipients. This means that they can be transfused with any type of Blood in emergency situations.

O +
O positive donors are needed more frequently than any other donor. Because O positive is the most common Blood type (39% of the population), it is needed more often by people requiring Blood in hospitals.

O -
7% of the population has O negative Blood. People with O negative donors are potential universal red Blood cell donors. This means that their red Blood cells can be transfused to patients with all types of Blood.

Who can you donate blood too?

A-ve here. In Chennai. Let me know if the need arises. Just pm or call

B+ve. Have donated plenty of times and ready for it in future also!

A +ve here...
Cheers...

A+ is my blood group. Buzz me whenever there is a need. I will be honoured if I am of any help.

AB +ve. Call me anytime blood needed. +919880412011.

Rajan

O+ve, call me on 9886606288 any time.. will be glad to help
Pradeep

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 659061)
A +ve here...
Cheers...

Sorry, missed my mobile. Without this, its not useful when its really needed... Here u go --> 9972655922 in bang.

AB+, Bangalore. PM me anytime.

B+, Delhi/NCR, 0-9911337741, 9312680666

B+ve, PM me anytime.

A+ve Delhi / NCR, +91- 9818350400, 0124-3094029

B+ve . Call me on 9820380225 anytime.

Damn...how I wish I had come across this forum a few days ago. Was in urgent need of A+ blood (5 bottles) as my father-in-law was having a bypass surgery in Mumbai. Spend hours calling friends, their friends, relatives and searching the net for the blood group.

Had I known this post existed, it would have made my job easier and of less tension.

Cheers to you guys for setting up this noble thread!

hi

My blood group is B+ve. Email me amitpunjani3@gmail.com

Will be happy to help.

Cheers

Amit

My father had to undergo an emergency surgery on 31/Dec/07 and he needed 4 donors for O- blood. All the local blood banks raised their hands saying, it's a rare group and they do not have stock. We had great difficulty in locating/arranging four good souls.

I'm sure this list will save somebody someday.

Regards
Rex