Team-BHP - Team-BHP Blood Donor List
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Blood Donor List (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/18476-team-bhp-blood-donor-list-40.html)

Urgent:

AB+ blood required at KIMS Hospital HYDERABAD to Mr. B.Narsing Rao.
He is undergoing surgery.

Please contact: Mr. Arun Kumar @ 9032100636.

Any AB+ in or around Patna?

Blood required urgently for an acquaintance. Please contact on 9958557896/9958668234/7763005217.

My blood group is B (Negative). I am from Pune and have been donating blood regularly every 3-4 months since the past few years. Kindly PM me when required.

Some interesting facts about blood type distribution,

According to these sources Link 1, Link 2

Indians have the highest distribution of B+ type (38%). In fact most of the countries bordering India show a similar distribution. Geographically as we move west, the B+ve levels drop and by the time we get to Europe, the levels are as low as 8%.
Team-BHP Blood Donor List-b-blood-type-distribution.png

Some one did a principle component analysis of country wise distribution (Link 3)

Name:  bloodtypes PCA.png
Views: 982
Size:  47.7 KB
That confirms our previous observation, most of the Asian countries around India have a similar blood type distribution. And so are Latin American countries. English speaking nations have an all different distribution.

Chennai donors:

Passing on a Requirement for A+ blood at Lifeline hosp, opp Pachiyappa College, Chennai. Patient Name: Gollapudi Maruthi Rao, Contact - Subba Rao - 9884498428

TIA !

Hay guys,

One of my friend requires 6 units of AB- blood. He is admitted in Jayadevan hospital, Mysore. His surgery is scheduled on 23rd June. Anyone with AB- blood group in and around Mysore please help.
My contact number is 6282782405
WhatsApp number - 00971561608758

Thanks

Friends,

My close senior friend's relative is in hosp in Bangalore and needs B+ blood for Platelets. Wondering if any off you could help, or at least share this info with other donors.

Contact person: HS Chandrashekhar (relative of patient)

Require B+ (for platelets)
Patient name - Venkatalakshmi (82)

Location for donation - Chamarajpet.

If you can please contact Mr Chandrashekar, it would be really helpful

Thanks so much, and Happy Deepavali !

Just started donating blood from today. Mine is B+. Please contact if anybody needs B+ near Dehradun. I would be happy to donate as much as possible.

P.S As soon as I get my bhpian voting right, I'll vote my blood type as well.

My friend's uncle is in need of Plasma therapy for Covid recovery.
His blood group is A+ve and he needs plasma from Covid recovered person.

Please DM if any one can help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedmiester (Post 5043004)
My friend's uncle is in need of Plasma therapy for Covid recovery.
His blood group is A+ve and he needs plasma from Covid recovered person.

Please DM if any one can help.

I'm sorry to reply so late to your post. Please try social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. I had to get my dad admitted in an hospital today because of covid severity and managed to find one at 12:30 am here. These platforms with kind hearted people are literally life saviors and I received innumerable responses and resources, may god bless them. Please keep trying, keep asking for information, if you stop, you lose. Post it everywhere you can and ask everybody you know, you never know who or what might be your saviour.

I hope your friend's uncle has gotten the plasma and recovered as it's been many days since your post. And if he hasn't received it, I hope he recieves it ASAP and keeps fighting on.

My blood group is B(+ve). I am from Pune and have been donating blood since many years. Kindly PM me in case needed.

Mom of a friend is in a critical condition.

O negative blood donor required urgently at Fortis Hospital-Shalimar Bagh, Delhi 110034. Please contact Vivek Mehta (removing contact for PM'ing). Thank you.

One of my friend's uncle needs A+ve blood at Trichy tomorrow. Is there anyone from Trichy who can help please?

Folks

Need some help. Urgent requirement for A -ve or O -ve blood in Delhi. Let me know please. I will share the contact details

Got to know about this group today from a Rediff artcile, so sharing here for info:

https://www.rediff.com/news/intervie...s/20210611.htm