Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2017, 16:34   #61
J.Ravi

Re: Team-BHP Wallets

I received my Team-BHP wallet with coin pouch and card insert yesterday [7 April 2017] afternoon at Chennai. I had ordered it on 5 April 2017 night. I started using from yesterday. I like it.

Team-BHP Wallets-dsc07888.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_6438.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_6444.jpg

Team-BHP Wallets-img_6446.jpg

Here is a wallet joke that I enjoyed while surfing the Internet:

Team-BHP Wallets-walletjoke.jpg
  (8) Thanks
Old 8th April 2017, 20:10   #62
BHPian

Received my wallet today! Boy oh boy it’s gorgeous. Just what I needed and just when I needed it. My Samsonite had developed cracks on folds and was chipping off from other sides. This is my first purchase on Team BHP and I am so glad to receive this elegant piece of work. Thank you guys!
T.S. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2017, 12:09   #63
BHPian

Monday blues! And that two shots of espresso still not letting you jump start your day? Here is a quick solution I found today!

Pulled up store.team-bhp.com and ordered the latest trending item on the list. Yes, the “Team-BHP Wallet”! Now, I’m all charged up and excited and grinning ear to ear while my colleagues are wondering what happened to the guy sitting next to them since he is suddenly very happy and smiling without any reason.

And add to that, since the office address and the shipping address is the same, another reason to show up at work with all enthusiasm every day (at least till my shipment is delivered).

Jokes apart, thanks, Rehaan and team for coming up with such goodies to pamper us every once in a while!

Cheers,
R-Six

Last edited by R-Six : 10th April 2017 at 12:11. Reason: Typo
R-Six is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th April 2017, 16:24   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhi View Post
1. Address - Sorely missing Address Line 3. Not all address details can be fitted in 2 lines. Can we have address line 3 or increase the characters which can be taken in address line 1 and address line 2?
Addresses across softwares / shipment services seem to be standardized to 2 lines. However, the "Company" field can be used as the Line 0 field in this case

Character wise, FedEx limits things to 32-36 characters per line - and that's what we've implemented on the store too (rather than having your address be cut off when the fedex label is printed).

Quote:
2. Multiple Shipments - I added 2 wallets to cart but unable to provide different shipping address for each item. Hence had to create 2 orders.
This is a bit of a tricky one. Are there any other stores that implement this?

Quote:
3. When ordering for first time I mentioned that both billing and shipping address should be saved but only shipping address got saved to address book.
Strange. I do see 3 addresses saved to your account...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinuak View Post
I had ordered it on 5 April 2017 night. I started using from yesterday. I like it.
Regarding your picture caption of the card slots being a bit tight... give it a week and they will be absolutely perfect
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2017, 22:43   #65
BHPian

Received the wallet within 3 days of shipping through Fedex in Mohali. So that was quick. Coming to the review. The pouch in which the wallet comes can be used for carrying or packing earphones/ charger while travelling. Although it doesn't have very good build but it doesn't concerns me much.

The wallet that I ordered is the one with coin slot. The outside of the wallet feels good and looks like it will last. But I am worried about the inner part of the wallet. Inside of wallet feels like the threads (shown in picture) will come off in a month. Wallet from inside didn't impressed me much. For 800 INR, it could have been a little better from inside too.

Maybe its just the case with my wallet ? But being a Team-BHP fan, I am going to use it anyways. Will add a Long Term Ownership review after few months .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-whatsapp-image-20170410-10.26.00-pm.jpeg  

Last edited by navdeep.rana : 10th April 2017 at 22:51. Reason: Added ?
navdeep.rana is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 11:59   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep.rana View Post
But I am worried about the inner part of the wallet. Inside of wallet feels like the threads (shown in picture) will come off in a month.
Have noted your points Navdeep

I don't think you have any reason to worry about the durability of the inside of the wallet. But just in case you do face an issue in the coming months, please do drop me a PM and I'll look into it.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 16:19   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

This is something we did consider, specifically because of this thread.

However, on checking around with BHPians and friends who might have an aversion to leather, all of them said it wouldn't bother them - so we proceeded with real leather.
How about we do a poll?
I, for example, am averse to leather now-a-days because of environmental and ethical reasons.

Last edited by jalsa777 : 11th April 2017 at 16:20. Reason: Grammar
jalsa777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 18:40   #68
BHPian

Do you (or any wallet owner) mind posting the closed and open dimensions of the wallet? For the past some years I have been obsessively reducing my wallet size and using a tri-fold right now. The Team-BHP Wallet looks like my perfect next one!
timuseravan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2017, 22:25   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Have noted your points Navdeep

I don't think you have any reason to worry about the durability of the inside of the wallet. But just in case you do face an issue in the coming months, please do drop me a PM and I'll look into it.
You know what Rehaan! The more I look at this wallet, the more I fall in love with it. It's just like my car. It's design is slowly growing up on me and hopefully it will age gracefully​. Thanks a lot for this wonderful wallet.
navdeep.rana is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2017, 07:21   #70
BHPian

Hi,

Shipping for the wallet is only available to India. why is this? Is there a way we can ship it to Australia
SyncNest is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2017, 12:46   #71

Got my wallet yesterday. The other day I was showing it to my wife on the team BHP stores page. She surprised me ordering one for me. But she forgot to add the extra card case. Is there anyway I can order it separately?
BlackPanda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2017, 15:32   #72
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPanda View Post
Got my wallet yesterday. The other day I was showing it to my wife on the team BHP stores page. She surprised me ordering one for me. But she forgot to add the extra card case. Is there anyway I can order it separately?
PM any BHPian who is buying the wallet in your city. Ask them to add that option in their order. You can collect it from them.
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2017, 15:40   #73
Team-BHP Support

When your car's seat matches with the team BHP color scheme. This is in the Ford ecosport.

Team-BHP Wallets-img_20170409_124544.jpg

Last edited by Vid6639 : 12th April 2017 at 15:44.
Vid6639 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 13th April 2017, 11:08   #74
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalsa777 View Post
I, for example, am averse to leather now-a-days because of environmental and ethical reasons.
Have noticed a handful of people saying the same. Will see if I can do a small batch of leatherette wallets when the next batch is being manufactured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timuseravan View Post
Do you (or any wallet owner) mind posting the closed and open dimensions of the wallet?
Open : 226 x 88 mm

Closed : 110 x 88 mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncNest View Post
Shipping for the wallet is only available to India. why is this? Is there a way we can ship it to Australia
At the moment we only ship within India. What I suggest is; ship it to a family member or friend in India, and have them mail it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPanda View Post
She surprised me ordering one for me. But she forgot to add the extra card case. Is there anyway I can order it separately?
Do reply to your store order email, we'll figure something out.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th April 2017 at 11:09.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th April 2017, 19:40   #75
BHPian

Got mine today. Packaging was good and I have started using it. So far so good.

Expecting more products from team-bhp.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Wallets-img_4190.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th April 2017 at 11:13. Reason: Post edited. Please always use spaces after punctuation marks. Thanks!
anilntny is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed