Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2017, 18:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fast & Furious 8 premieres in India

Found this article which talks about different cars used in F&F8.

My personal favourite are below :

1. 1966 Corvette Stingray

Fast & Furious 8 premieres in India-chevroletcorvertt_827x510_61492172315.jpg

Quote:
Letty will also be seen behind the wheel of a 1966 Corvette Stingray. Fun fact, the production team found the original Pro Touring Vette used for the beauty shots as a genuine, engine-less car somewhere in a barn.
2. Jaguar F-Type Coupe
Fast & Furious 8 premieres in India-jaguarftypefast8_827x510_71492172602.jpg

Love the color on this car.
Quote:
Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) will be seen driving the very classy and stunning Jaguar F-Type Coupe done up in a highly likeable British green. Statham plays a Briton in the movie and has switched sides in the latest franchise driving alongside Hobbs and group. The Jaguar F-Type then makes for a perfect choice with 550 bhp at his disposal coming from the 5.0 litre Supercharged V8 engine.
Credit to article and images goes to Auto NDTV

Last edited by TorqueyTechie : 18th April 2017 at 18:20.
Old 19th April 2017, 19:17   #17
Senior - BHPian

Saw this movie yesterday. Kept dozing off in between for some reason. Specially around the scenes that were attempts at emotions.
Charlize Theron was the one thing that kept me awake and interested in the movie.
Old 22nd April 2017, 00:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

As expected the movie is crap, pathetic, stupid and what not! Never wanted to watch but my friend dragged me. The movie has everything apart from cars. Overall pretty bad experience.
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:08   #19
Senior - BHPian

There is a market for this movie, other wise they won't be investing in this franchise. I have never been a fan although I love cars, I am not able to emotionally connect with the movie. The first two movies, I liked. But, now it has turned into a superhero kinda movie.

Any die hard fans here? .
Old 22nd April 2017, 12:07   #20
BHPian

Am I the only one who enjoyed the movie!? Of course, I left my brain at home and went to the movie hall! Action sequences were much better than the last two parts I guess. The idea of a submarine chasing cars was fresh, and executed well. I'm a huge fan of Tyrese Gibson and his humor as well! The comeback of the two Spanish speaking idiots as ambulance crew was a well thought of touch as well.

Agreed that the reason for Diesel turning rogue against his family was not acceptable enough, but an entertaining Hollywood masala movie is what I'd like to call it!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks