Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2007, 18:40   #31
BHPian

I stay in BSk II stage . You will not get a good plot with clear title here for 6000 / square foot.

The asking price for a 60 x 40 plot in my road is 2 crores. ( 8333 / Sq.ft ) Crazy is all I can say.
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:44   #32
BHPian

Hmm..I've seen a couple of references to Sobha Developers.
Let me know if any of you need any help / info. on Sobha properties.
I could use my "connections" there.
Cheers!
Old 24th August 2007, 06:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

I am told that North Bangalore is developing fast because of the new airport.

I dont understand why people are obsessed with living near the airport. In the US, people want to be far away from the airport to avoid the noise, trafic and for safety.

Its not like you are a sales man who is constantly flying in and out of the city.
Old 24th August 2007, 10:05   #34
BHPian

Hi guys,

I wish I had known you were looking to purchase. I just sold a 2 bhk apartment in Unitech Heritage Estate in Yelahanka.

I now have a 3 bhk for sale in the same project (next door to the 2 bhk one). PM me if you want more details.
Old 24th August 2007, 10:25   #35
BHPian

What I have found in my quest to sell (this time around) a property is that everyone involved behaves in the most abominable and unprofessional manner. If a purchaser decides not to purchase, for whatever reason, how difficult is it to make a call to the seller and tell them they are not interested? Why not be upfront instead of avoiding calls? The seller is not a credit card agent or a bank staff calling about a personal loan that you must avoid their calls. If you cannot afford to buy, be upfront with the seller and tell them, it is out of my budget, thank you very much. If you feel that the door doesnt open in the right direction (for you), say so and close the discussion in a graceful manner. If a broker cannot get the seller on the table for any reason, why does he avoid the buyer's calls and vice versa? Very unprofessional behaviour from all concerned, regardless of whether they are buyers, sellers, builders or brokers. Thats a common thread that seems to bind all real-estate transactions in India. . Believe me, people working in the most senior positions in the best of industries behave that way; its so disgusting. I am not talking of uneducated people here.
Old 24th August 2007, 10:31   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
I am told that North Bangalore is developing fast because of the new airport.

I dont understand why people are obsessed with living near the airport. In the US, people want to be far away from the airport to avoid the noise, trafic and for safety.

Its not like you are a sales man who is constantly flying in and out of the city.
you have no idea my mom bought a site for about 8l about one year back and right now its about 16l.
Old 24th August 2007, 10:58   #37
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeliej View Post
. Believe me, people working in the most senior positions in the best of industries behave that way; its so disgusting. I am not talking of uneducated people here.

Even when i comes to jobs and interviews - after you meet them, silence. Why not say no and if possible reasons for this. We are not going to hate you!
Old 24th August 2007, 11:38   #38
Senior - BHPian

Saying "No" is not a practise in India. I heard about Mumbai city as the best example for this situation. Nobody knows the word "No". Reason could be a gut feel of seeing the unhappy face of the person hearing NO from you.

Coming to the topic, bangalore north is developing very fast and I witness the dramatic changes since beginning of 2006 till today, be it airport, be it availability of plots and empty spaces, end result is = its developing crazily faster. Sq.Ft value of Rs.500 exactly 12 months back is now quoted Rs.1300/- no exaggeration and people are willing to pay higher. There are many plots ready for sale throughout the outer ring road area which are mostly highly priced and only MNCs are bargaining deals. Same situation is expected very soon around gangamma circle ( 4 kms north of BEL circle ) where Prestige is developing a huge project called wellington park. It will be completed in another 7 months time. Naturally surrounding areas will be selling like hot cakes. Imagine 300+ families occupying a compound with a minimum average of 1000 heads !!
Old 24th August 2007, 16:02   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeliej View Post
Hi guys,

I wish I had known you were looking to purchase. I just sold a 2 bhk apartment in Unitech Heritage Estate in Yelahanka.

I now have a 3 bhk for sale in the same project (next door to the 2 bhk one). PM me if you want more details.

so you finally managed to sell that one
Old 6th September 2007, 10:05   #40
Team-BHP Support

Just wanted to cross link This Thread (insights on buying a flat) here.

cya
R
Old 6th September 2007, 17:34   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
so you finally managed to sell that one
Yup. And at my price/terms.
Old 6th September 2007, 17:50   #42
BHPian

OT..What would happen to the traffic in bangalore, say in a couple of years, if the apartments and properties keep coming up on every other road? Do you think Bangalore can take any more vehicles on the road? And then, we have the 1 lac cars coming in 2008....boy! hope we get space to move around by a bicycle atleast

Quote:
Originally Posted by w 12 View Post
I stay in BSk II stage . You will not get a good plot with clear title here for 6000 / square foot.

The asking price for a 60 x 40 plot in my road is 2 crores. ( 8333 / Sq.ft ) Crazy is all I can say.

Is this just an exaggeration? i thought BSK II was around 3500 /sqft?

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th September 2007 at 23:52.
Old 19th September 2007, 15:41   #43
BHPian

Well, am in a confusion now...
Have been looking out for properties for a long time and have come across one in North Bangalore, in Thanisandra off ORR that suits our needs.

The seller wants to make the deal asap, the papers are clean no doubt. But with the dip in the real estate market is it wise to buy an independant house now! I agree flats will be hit but how about independant houses!

Someone please help me out.

+Rocky_Balboa+
naah -Rocky_Balboa- (confused)
Old 19th September 2007, 19:45   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopz View Post

Is this just an exaggeration? i thought BSK II was around 3500 /sqft?
gopz , I would be the first in q to buy a good property in BSK II stage at 3500 / sq,ft. Wish I can buy something at that price. I have not been able to locate something good and clean at even 6000 / sq. ft.

See this

Bangalore properties, Buy properties in Bangalore, Buy real estate properties in Bangalore at MagicBricks.com

Asking price is 8000 / Sq, ft and I am taiking of cream of the areas within BSk which are even more pricey.

Last edited by w 12 : 19th September 2007 at 19:58.
Old 26th September 2007, 00:45   #45
BHPian

any t-bhpians got a good 1/2 BHK to rent in good ol Bangy.. at a radius of 5-6 kms from Infantry road Bangalore... car park is a must.. My poor Sparky is now open to the elements.. in my current flat in Benson town.

Nimz

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks