BHPian

How true is this?

Plan to buy a house? Head for Bangalore

THE GREAT FALL
East Bangalore : Drop from Rs 3,100/sq foot to Rs 2,100/sq foot
South Bangalore : Drop from Rs 6,400/sq foot to Rs 4,000/sq foot
North Bangalore : Prices unchanged
South East Bangalore : Drop from Rs 5,300/sq foot to Rs 3500/sq foot

Last edited by gkrishn : 12th December 2007 at 10:04.
Old 12th December 2007, 12:25   #48
Senior - BHPian

Since this thread is mostly Off Topic anyway, I would like to ask a question.. What can be done in case you want to sell off your apartment, but you have a home loan? I mean, you don't have enough cash (Its all locked up in other investments/commitments) to pay off the loan, but still want to sell. Its kinda chicken and egg situation.. because once u sell, u have enough cash to swim in it .. LOL !!

PS: I am thinking of selling my apartment in Velachery, Chennai.
Old 12th December 2007, 12:42   #49
BHPian

I did that. You need to approach the Bank and find out the total outstanding amount including penalty charges if any for pre-closing the loan.

Then ask the buyer to split the payment in 2 parts, One part will be a cheque made out directly to the Bank clearing the loan, and remaining amount to you.

Once the Bank clears this cheque they will transfer the papers to you/ the buyer.
Old 21st February 2008, 18:52   #50
BHPian

Suggestions for interior designers

Not sure if I should start a new thread for this query. Mods, please move if required.

I am shifting to a new 3 bhk apartment from my present 2bhk one by May 2008. I need suggestions from those who have good experience with interior designers with expertise in doing modular kitchen, wardrobes, living room etc. I went around quite a few showrooms in and around koramangala, but was not quite satisfied with their designs and/or pricing. My budget will be about 4 lacs, at the most. Let me know some good options.
Old 21st February 2008, 19:27   #51
rkg
Senior - BHPian

is there anyone in the forum who owns or knows about T-Zed homes.one of my collegue wants to buy there. how is the quality , any issues with respect to drainage, water etc etc
Old 29th May 2008, 13:14   #52
Team-BHP Support

Does anyone here have any experience with Frontline Builders? Seen a lot of their ads, and a friend of mine was asking me if i had any info which i didnt. Any info, guys?
Old 29th May 2008, 13:41   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadival
PS: I am thinking of selling my apartment in Velachery, Chennai.
Velachery is one of those spots whose values multiplied each year,in the past 5 years.
If you picked it up in 2003-04, expect quite a LOT of appreciation.
Old 29th May 2008, 13:53   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by appuchan View Post
Not sure if I should start a new thread for this query. Mods, please move if required.

I am shifting to a new 3 bhk apartment from my present 2bhk one by May 2008. I need suggestions from those who have good experience with interior designers with expertise in doing modular kitchen, wardrobes, living room etc. I went around quite a few showrooms in and around koramangala, but was not quite satisfied with their designs and/or pricing. My budget will be about 4 lacs, at the most. Let me know some good options.
I also need to start looking for the same. May be we should start a thread on Interiors. I was ubable to find one here.
Old 29th May 2008, 14:21   #55
Senior - BHPian

My cousin's hubby has an interior shop on Inner Ring Road opposite the Dell office. Might be worth giving a try.
Old 29th May 2008, 15:12   #56
Senior - BHPian

We got our interiors done by this guy - pretty good job, and understood what we needed.
SVT Ravi
The Studio.
#512, 5 Floor, Brigade Tower,
Brigade Road, Bangalore
+918041117007

+919845243377

One issue I've had in life (nothing to do with Ravi, but a generic observation) - you never get anyone for follow up fixes/work when you need it a couple of years down the road.
Old 13th June 2008, 13:32   #57
BWN
BHPian

Goys, Off topic. Any Idea about Flat prices in Chennai around velachery, tiruvanmiyur & Adyar/IT corridor. I heard builders like KG, Ceebros, Chozha are quoting 6k to 7k per sq ft.

I am planning to buy a flat in those areas from a good builder. Suggestions are welcome
Old 13th June 2008, 13:56   #58
BHPian

BWN, the real estate prices have shot up in and around velachery phenomenally during the last couple of years. You could try in the OMR road. There are heck a lot of software companies on that route, and also the metro rail has been extended upto there i heard. You will have to go a little interior from the road, and there are quite a few appartments coming up there. But even there the prices are pretty high but not as much compared to velachery. My friend recent brought a 1350 sqft apptmt somewhere close to OMCR road for 50 odd lacs which i did not find it worth , considering that all other fittings including bathroom and lighting was charged additionally. 50 lacs just for the walls, imagine.
Old 8th August 2008, 12:28   #59
BHPian

help needed in bangalore residential property

hi,
Will be glad if people give in there inputs,here are some of my questions
1)i have a 30x40 site in begur(near duo heights),bangalore where my dad had constructed a house,my dad lives in my native and we had rented it out,now we have only the sale deed available for this so what all needs to be done to legalis it.

2)Heard from people that katta should be there,pls throw light on this and how to obtain it

3)what is the sq ft cost there now

thanks
vamsi
Old 14th May 2010, 19:38   #60
BHPian

Hi guys, not sure whether this is the best thread for this, but I am from Bombay and moving to Bangalore next month. I am currently looking for a place to stay in and around the embassy golf links area ( where my office is)/ indira nagar. I am happy with a 2 bhk, but if not available willing to pay for a 3 bhk as well. Which complexes/buildings would you suggest I ask brokers to show me ? I am looking for a new ( or recent) construction in a good residential neighbourhood. Thanks for your help but I dont have a clue about Bangalore localities so finding it difficult dealing with the addresses etc.
Mods - please move the thread if there is a more appropriate place it should be in.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks