Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinhard (Post 4249809)
And now its marked as SHIPPED ...

Mine too !! With all the size confusions, hole in the pockets, zipper concerns, thread popping out from places etc. I am sitting like a gambler with an always open eyes to the courier man ! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4249952)
! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread :D

I thought you would get to the point of singing " I shot the Sheriff " , and mean it !
:uncontrol :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4249982)
I thought you would get to the point of singing " I shot the Sheriff " , and mean it !

When did they make Rehaan a 'Sheriff' ? I need back up ! I mean a solid hotline link to the city of Nogo Ogaryovo ! This is a warning how a wrong jacket can make someone a criminal :D

Just ordered a Navy Blue V10 Jacket. A friend is in India currently and will bring it to Germany in September first week. Can't wait to have it here. Could be the very first Team-BHP Jacket in Germany :D If it gets cold enough here by second week of September, may get to flaunt it at the Frankfurt Motor Show :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinhard (Post 4249809)
And now its marked as SHIPPED clap:. Waiting as if waiting for car's delivery!stupid:

Received the package yesterday. The jacket and the mixed keychain set. Fast delivery by FedEx as usual.

And based on the instantaneous feedback received from family, the gray LTD jacket looks great on me. I can't agree more!! :cool:

Its awesome! Will be flaunting it as soon as the air gets a bit cooler.
Thanks TBHP!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amansanc (Post 4250509)
Just ordered a Navy Blue V10 Jacket. A friend is in India currently and will bring it to Germany in September first week. Can't wait to have it here. Could be the very first Team-BHP Jacket in Germany :D If it gets cold enough here by second week of September, may get to flaunt it at the Frankfurt Motor Show :uncontrol

Super!! Pictures from the FMS with TBHP presence please!!

I received my grey jacket today. As usual, excellent quality and design. Thank you very much.

Hope Team-BHP plans for some T-shirts in the near future. I know many members have asked before already. So, adding my vote too :)

Amongst all, I love the Blue one the most.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_2245001.jpg

I got mine.I usually wear size 42 shirts and I am 5.8 and weigh 70kgs.
Jacket fit is what I will call comfort fit and I am glad I ordered XL.

Very happy with the jacket, looking forward to wear it to office tomorrow.
Thanks a lot Rehaan:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4248106)
What you used is actually not a pocket! There are no "inner pockets" - just the zippered pockets that are accessible from the outside.

(@Roy.S) The tailors said we couldn't/shouldn't do a complete/closed attachment at the bottom on all hoodies/jackets since:

1) It might cause bunching and other issues with the lycra band
2) Sizing and alignment issues would occur between different pocket and jacket sizes

Am not saying it's impossible, but I didn't want to risk any of these issues for an additional (unnecessary?) set of pockets - especially since the tailors themselves were advising against it!

I still want to try this. It will show a 2-inch stitch from outside, but will gain a nice protected pocket for suitable items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydj (Post 4249571)
@Rehaan - What is the exact color of Blue jacket. In different pics it appears differently. If possible can you please share the color code to be completely accurate.

Heydj,

I noticed that some pics that members posted of the blue jacket look wildly different than the pics in the opening posts. I think it's just the lighting/camera in those photos that's altering things. Don't let that confuse you.

The pics posted (eg. this one) at the start of the thread are a rather accurate representation of the colour.

Sharing a RGB colour code won't really help - see this post for why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado (Post 4252269)
I got mine.I usually wear size 42 shirts and I am 5.8 and weigh 70kgs.
Jacket fit is what I will call comfort fit and I am glad I ordered XL.

In case anyone else with similar stats is readying this and is confused, I'd imagine the L would be a smart fit for you, and the XL a much looser, 'comfort fit' as silverado calls it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4252667)

In case anyone else with similar stats is readying this and is confused, I'd imagine the L would be a smart fit for you, and the XL a much looser, 'comfort fit' as silverado calls it :)

I am someone for whom L would have been a perfect fit, but I preferred slightly looser fit, hence went for XL reason being my dad also prefers such a fit and he will be occasionally using this jacket.

I assume this jacket will also shrink a little bit after washing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4249952)
Mine too !! With all the size confusions, hole in the pockets, zipper concerns, thread popping out from places etc. I am sitting like a gambler with an always open eyes to the courier man ! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread :D

I received my jacket on Monday, wanted to post with a picture but somehow not yet got a chance to wear and head outdoors. Now I like to clarify all the doubts I had while waiting for the packet. Jacket in L is the right fit for me, I use 40 size for most brands as a perfect fit, M and L mixed region for T shirts. Hole in the pocket is not found as mentioned by few old posts, may be its only on hoodies ? Thread popping out is in plenty. I worked 10 mts with my scissors to get a perfect pruning of all the unwanted thread, issue solved. Summary: Love the feel and fit of the jacket.

I think its the right thickness for a place like Bangalore for early mornings and late nights whole year, also for people who work from centralised AC atmosphere. Will post an image after the weekend. Thanks to the team. Rehaan, I am cancelling my gun license until next time :D

I had ordered a 3XL hoodie in gray, hoping it would fit as I had ordered a black XXL jacket the last time , which was too tight a fit and was gleefully accepted by my wife :uncontrol!

The 3XL fits perfectly and looks great! It feels very comfortable and soft!
The icing on the cake was it being delivered on the 14 th which is my birthday!

My kids think Team Bhp gave me a gift on my birthday !:D

Nothing made me happier that day. Thank you Rehaan!

all's well that end's well !
Quote:

Originally Posted by shajufx (Post 4253403)
Hole in the pocket is not found as mentioned by few old posts, may be its only on hoodies ? Thread popping out is in plenty. I worked 10 mts with my scissors to get a perfect pruning of all the unwanted thread, issue solved.

So looks to be an issue with the jackets & Not the hoodies.

Quote:

I think its the right thickness for a place like Bangalore for early mornings and late nights whole year, ..
But if you are saying that the jacket can be used in BLR all year long, then you look to have got used to the weather in the other place big way !

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 4253481)
But if you are saying that the jacket can be used in BLR all year long, then you look to have got used to the weather in the other place big way !

Half my life is spend in Bangalore till date, it's the most comfortable weather compared to many cities I have lived. I keep 24°C in my car and auto AC goes to heater mode in the mornings since 3 months. Whereas 18°C in the car in Muscat is still hot. Jacket feels cozy in Bangalore weather. Will be a torture in Chennai or Mumbai or Kerala weather :)