Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-2.html)

I just ordered an Anthracite grey hoodie in L. Waiting eagerly for it to arrive.

Awesome! Ordered blue collared jacket style. Can't wait to get it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioholic (Post 4235779)
I chose L but found that they were a little snug fit

If you found "L" just a little bit snug last year, this year's "L" should definitely fit you well :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235549)
v3.0

The v3.0 Team-BHP Hoodies, have the same durable and comfortable DNA as the ones from previous years, though we've made several evolutionary changes...

Most notably, we now have 2 styles to choose from:[indent]• A new collared jacket style. Can be worn with the collar upright, or folded down.

What a news to start the day with. Ordering 2 for me and my Wife.

Just a suggestion. Anything for Kids? I can see Hard times ahead of me justifying this purchase to my kids. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235802)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiranPatil (Post 4235811)
Anything for Kids? ...

Exactly the same situation here and so ordered only one for my-self. Would have found it very difficult to convince my daughter (3yrs) regarding my biased decision to gift her mom and ignore her.

Very Excited to see this post! Placed order for 4 of these. Can't wait!!

@Rehaan - Maybe the next iteration V4.0 can have double zippers? Lately, I'm growing fond of this feature.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiranPatil (Post 4235811)
Anything for Kids? I can see Hard times ahead of me justifying this purchase to my kids.

What age / size are your kids?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majumdarda (Post 4235823)
Would have found it very difficult to convince my daughter (3yrs) regarding my biased decision to gift her mom and ignore her.

The thing with kids is that there's literally dozens of sizes between 2yrs - 16 yrs of age... making it very difficult to do logistically (and without volumes).

That said, this is a rather common request - and we'll consider doing a limited run of something suitable for kids with some of our upcoming merchandise. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235832)
What age / size are your kids?

2 Kids.
Size : 30 and 22 Respectively.

Let me know if we have any options for kids. please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by salman_ferrari (Post 4235830)
@Rehaan - Maybe the next iteration V4.0 can have double zippers? Lately, I'm growing fond of this feature.

Could you share pics or a link to what exactly you mean?

Will take a look & evaluate for v4! Thanks.

Hi,
If i do not opt for print personalization up front, would it be the Team Bhp print that i get? 'Cos I think that's pretty snazzy and would prefer that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by igp_79 (Post 4235954)
If i do not opt for print personalization up front, would it be the Team Bhp print that i get? 'Cos I think that's pretty snazzy and would prefer that :)

For those of you who leave the "Personalized Text" field blank... this is what the print will look like:

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-a6301875_edit.jpg
(Note: This is an earlier prototype and hence the zipper isn't concealed and it doesn't have the woven tape either.)

Hi Rehaan,
Last year I ordered M size and it was too small for me, so what's the one to go for? I'm 6 foot and 72 kgs thin frame and shirt size is 39-40. Do I need an L?

Regards,
The Rationalist.

Sweet! Ordered one just now in "M" size, anthracite gray. Hope it fits as well as it looks!

Thanks for the update Rehaan and team! :thumbs up

I have placed the order for Blue and Red Hoodies.

The white colour for personalized text of Red Hoodie really stands out and looks wicked! :Cheering:

Have placed the order for anthracite gray. Now the wait begins!!!!!