Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-4.html)

Got myself a V8 from the lot, can't wait now! :D

I saw the 2014 hoodies too, by any chance is it possible to get them now? I really liked the design.lol:

Ordered an 'L' size Anthracite Grey hoodie now. Will check out the fit and then planning to order a red one too! Will the stock last for another 10~15 days ? :)

- Ananth

Hello, I have a query with regards to size. I am pretty sure that size M (shirt size 39/40) will fit me.
In case it doesn't, is there an option of exchange to the next size?

Thanks in advance.

Wonderful merchandise. Have ordered one. Wait is now on.:thumbs up

Thanks Rehan,

have already ordered the same and now waiting for the parcel to arrive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 337699gsd (Post 4236724)
I saw the 2014 hoodies too, by any chance is it possible to get them now? I really liked the design.

Rather unlikely, sorry...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pananth (Post 4236769)
Ordered an 'L' size Anthracite Grey hoodie now. Will check out the fit and then planning to order a red one too! Will the stock last for another 10~15 days ?

It's a pretty safe bet that the Red "L" will still be in stock for at least a few days after you get your first hoodie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayankm (Post 4236779)
Hello, I have a query with regards to size. I am pretty sure that size M (shirt size 39/40) will fit me.
In case it doesn't, is there an option of exchange to the next size?

If you wear 39/40 (same here - my stats), the M should be a perfect fit.

In the small chance it's not, reply to your order email and reference this post.

Ordered the navy blue jacket L with my TBHP handle on it. Now to practice some transcendental meditation so I can remain sane till it reaches me.

Beautiful hoodies! The GIF illustrating the personalized text is lovely!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235650)
Really not sure how to explain this. It's more of a bright red than a maroon or blood red.

Maybe you could share the RGB color code? :D

Rehaan,
When is the first batch expected to roll out? I was thinking of ordering one for dad since he was wanting to buy a jacket. Since he does not prefer a hoodie, this time the TBHP jacket would be a good buy for him. Hence, if I can show him the product before I order, it would be nice so that he can get a feel of it. I hope the jackets dont run out of stock by the time I get mine delivered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioholic (Post 4237108)
When is the first batch expected to roll out?

Well, good news... Prints of the first batch (any order number < #200026617) have started :)

They should ship out early next week.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-mayank-img20170719wa0017.jpg
Note: M A Y A N K has spaces between letters, that's why it looks like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioholic (Post 4237108)
I hope the jackets dont run out of stock by the time I get mine delivered.

If he's a M or L (or even XL) you should be fine. Other sizes I can't guarantee, but I think you'll be ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 4237032)
Maybe you could share the RGB color code? :D

To get a bit technical here:

Sharing an RGB code is not an accurate way, simply because every screen represents the same code differently.

The way around that is to have a high-quality screen AND get it colour-calibrated using a special piece of hardware. You need to re-do this every 3-months or so to keep your monitor's calibration from shifting.

This is what most professional artists/designers do (i hope), so that when things go from digital to print, there is minimal variance.

The better way to do things is to use a Pantone shade. There are Pantone books, which are books that look kind of like a shade card, but they are printed in extremely controlled conditions (everything from the dyes/inks to the kind of paper used, etc) so that every single copy of the book is the same and therefore can be cross-referenced accurately.

These Pantone books fade too, and that's why you're supposed to replace them every X months/years. However, they aren't cheap - even a small one costs ~ Rs. 15,000.

They even have different pantones for the type of paper, type of paper coating, type of material, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4237335)
Well, good news... Prints of the first batch (any order number < #200026617) have started :)

They should ship out early next week.

Yippee, saved by a whisker . Expecting now before the July ends (...401)

:Cheering:

Hello ,
Is anyone aware of the maximum no of letters that can be used for customization in the front ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingsoffires (Post 4237358)
Hello ,
Is anyone aware of the maximum no of letters that can be used for customization in the front ?

20 characters including spaces:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235551)
• The personalized text can be a maximum of 20 characters in length (we've upped it by 2 characters this year). Numbers and special characters are allowed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4237414)
20 characters including spaces:

Thank You Rehaan !!
Just ordered customized Size L :)

Hey guys what fantastic looking hoodies. I'm drooling over the grey color looks really premium. clap:
I just bought the Personalised Team-BHP Hoodie (Anthracite Grey) with my TBHP handle and will wear it proudly.
I'm sailing out in a few days and desperately hoping it comes soon please: