Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4236443)
Sorry if there's some confusion here, but this year all hoodies are shipping out at the same time (you'll notice in the store, all are listed as "Personalized").

Thanks Rehaan. I was under the impression that personalized ones takes more time. The confusion was because there was a statement "Allow 2-14 days for customization". Hence I did not opt for personalized jacket.

Anyways, thanks for the clarification. I have replied to the store mail for adding the personalized text "SREE".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4237335)
Note: M A Y A N K has spaces between letters, that's why it looks like this.

Just wanted a quick clarification. I have ordered two jackets- one with initials AJ and the second one with Dr. T. Wanted to confirm that these initials will not be spread out to cover the space of entire 20 characters (similar to justify alignment in MS word)

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 4237601)
Wanted to confirm that these initials will not be spread out to cover the space of entire 20 characters (similar to justify alignment in MS word)

Hi ajayclicks! 20 characters define the upper ceiling for the customized text of your choice. It doesn't mean every custom text needs to comply to fill up that 20 character space.

In the quoted example, Rehaan wanted to show that (1) every space is a character(to count) and (2) that the custom text will appear "as it is", as mentioned by you while ordering.

If you count the number of characters in "M A Y A N K", it adds up to 11 and not 20. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Also, please note that all the letters will appear in caps. Meaning, "Dr. T" will appear as "DR. T". Below quote for your reference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4235551)

• The text will always be printed in ALL CAPS, regardless of how it is entered.

Thanks.

Rehaan and Team, thank you for getting the hoodies on store. Have ordered the personalised Red hoodie with hood. Since I am in US now, my wife will bring it for me when she travels here next month.

Can't wait to get my hands on them:) This is my 3rd hoodie and I have both V1 and V2 hoodie's with me.

Quote:

To get a bit technical here:

Sharing an RGB code is not an accurate way, simply because every screen represents the same code differently.

The way around that is to have a high-quality screen AND get it colour-calibrated using a special piece of hardware. You need to re-do this every 3-months or so to keep your monitor's calibration from shifting.

This is what most professional artists/designers do (i hope), so that when things go from digital to print, there is minimal variance.

The better way to do things is to use a Pantone shade. There are Pantone books, which are books that look kind of like a shade card, but they are printed in extremely controlled conditions (everything from the dyes/inks to the kind of paper used, etc) so that every single copy of the book is the same and therefore can be cross-referenced accurately.

These Pantone books fade too, and that's why you're supposed to replace them every X months/years. However, they aren't cheap - even a small one costs ~ Rs. 15,000.

They even have different pantones for the type of paper, type of paper coating, type of material, etc.

Whatay detailed explanation. Kudos to your all-around knowledge and patience :)

Quote:

Well, good news... Prints of the first batch (any order number < #200026617) have started :)

Looks like I just narrowly missed the bus on the first batch( Order number: 200026622 ). Any tentative timeline on when the next batch would be processed?

Placed an order. Blue for me and Grey for my son. Both waiting impatiently for the delivery. Also hope that it gets bit cold in Hyderabad so that we can get to use it. Well, if not, have to move to a place where it gets cold :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajeevraj (Post 4237722)
Any tentative timeline on when the next batch would be processed?

Next batch printing will begin early/mid next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drvhplyevraftr (Post 4237727)
Well, if not, have to move to a place where it gets cold :).

rl:

Quote:

Placed an order. Blue for me and Grey for my son. Both waiting impatiently for the delivery. Also hope that it gets bit cold in Hyderabad so that we can get to use it. Well, if not, have to move to a place where it gets cold :).

Hey Siva, I placed an order for one as well! Yeah, hopefully it is cold enough here in Hyd for the next meet. The Hyd meet up thread is getting slightly warm (pun intended) ;).

Awesome stuff Rehaan. Alas I am not going to order one as we just cannot use them down south. The one jacket that I have bought has never been used.

Would it be possible to make Polo's ( T shirts ) available as official merchandise. It would be more practical and we would be able to wear them almost anytime.

Quote:

... Also hope that it gets bit cold in Hyderabad so that we can get to use it. Well, if not, have to move to a place where it gets cold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifu (Post 4237990)
... Yeah, hopefully it is cold enough here in Hyd for the next meet. The Hyd meet up thread is getting slightly warm (pun intended).

Wear it to office and then call up your facilities team and say it's quite warm on the floor. They'll lower the temperature and make the AC cooler. :D

Gonna book it now. Hoodie is sexy. But I'm little confused. My size is 42 but on the size chart 42 is mentioned on both L and XL Size. Which one should I get? Rehaan please help me out!

Also, how many batches will get printed? I'll be out of station from next Wednesday to Saturday. When should I order so that I can receive it while I'm home? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4238365)
GBut I'm little confused. My size is 42 but on the size chart 42 is mentioned on both L and XL Size. Which one should I get?

Similar situation here. I booked XL as I prefer outer jackets etc. to be slightly on the lose side.

Fantastic stuff there Rehaan. Especially the grey one looks so premium. :D

Just ordered the Anthracite Grey Jacket with BORN TO PERFORM on it. Desperately waiting for the parcel to arrive. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4238365)
My size is 42 but on the size chart 42 is mentioned on both L and XL Size. Which one should I get? !

I ordered the XL size with the same dilemna.
If it turns out to be slightly loose fitting than expected, then it will be still comfortable as you can wear it over T-shirt etc
However if I order the L size and it turns out to be tight fitting, then it will be very uncomfortable.