Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-6.html)

Just got the intimation that mine has just been shipped. Wow. Rehaan, is it coming from Mumbai? Probably I can then expect to have it day after tomorrow itself...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majumdarda (Post 4239270)
Just got the intimation that mine has just been shipped.

Me too just received the mail stating that it is ready to be shipped and will be reaching in couple of business days. Waiting for it eagerly.

Got a store email this morning about the product being packed and ready to ship with a tracking to follow in a few hours. However no fedex tracking details yet.

Couldn't the hoodies have the TBHP marquee on the rear, just below the shoulder line, or at least a sticker/label woven on the rear right shoulder?

That would make it easier to spot if someone is wearing a TBHP hoodie or another one.

The sticker/label would be better than the text, as it will take less size, provide a unique distinguishing feature and can be spotted from a distance for easy identification.

Also I assume the custom text appears right aligned?

Mine's in the first batch, no shipping updates yet:confused:

Hi bhpians

Got the email with the tracking ID. Tracking page mentioned the pickup address as Mumbai so hoping for a delivery in the next 48 hours since it's same city.

Got the tracking number and it shows in transit. Expected to be delivered today before 8PM. I hope that it reaches home the moment I reach, so that I can open up the package.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikramk (Post 4239653)
Got a store email this morning about the product being packed and ready to ship with a tracking to follow in a few hours. However no fedex tracking details yet.

Guess I jumped the gun. Got the email a little past midnight and the shipment is expected to be delivered today.

The hoodie has been delivered just a few minutes back. It surely was a very fast service. Thank you Rehaan and the entire logistics behind this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4237941)
Next batch printing will begin early/mid next week.

Hi Rehaan! I wear 40-42 size regular fit shirts. From the chart I see that 'L' could be the right option. But just in case if it does not fit aptly, is there an exchange option please?

I was waiting for the delivery today but it seems that it wont happen today. I see in the fedex site that there is a delivery exception for my order. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majumdarda (Post 4239998)
The hoodie has been delivered just a few minutes back. It surely was a very fast service. Thank you Rehaan and the entire logistics behind this.

Could you please post pictures? please:

6 days & 21 hours: Received "My customized Hoodie", right here in my office :)

Now that's called the superb level of service!

Leaving the office in another 15 minutes. Will go home and check - The first thing.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-my-hooddie.jpg

Thank you Rehaan & team!

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie (Post 4240126)
I was waiting for the delivery today but it seems that it wont happen today. I see in the fedex site that there is a delivery exception for my order. :Frustrati

Same for mine, most probably due to package arriving at airport sorting facility after the day's dispatches to city distribution points.

Hoping for tomorrow.:)

...And here I go with my drool-worthy stuff!

What I liked:

What I didn't like: 'Nothing' as such, but what could have been better:

Rest I let the pictures speak. :)

Notice the stuff as well as the TEAM-BHP imprint has some shine. My TBHP handle & nickname looks uber cool.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-hoodie1.jpg

Same goes at the back. Shining imprint "LIVE TO DRIVE".
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-hoodie2.jpg

Hoodie has a grey inner lining. Will help those with oily hair, besides an added protection from cold for those who feel it more(not applicable to me though). :)
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-hoodie3.jpg

After a quick trial, its finally parked in one of my wardrobes awaiting winter.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-hoodie4.jpg

Thanks again for yet another wonderful merchandise. clap:

Cheers // Simmi