Team-BHP - Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/188711-team-bhp-official-gear-hoodies-jackets-v3-0-a-7.html)

Hi all,

The team here powered through some express shipping to send out everything in the first batch yesterday (with a handful going out today). :)

Trust everyone with an order number < #200026617 has received their tracking links by now.

The next batch (order # < 200026865) has begun printing today, and should hopefully ship by the end of this week.

If anyone has any questions or issues about their orders, please do reply to your store email order confirmation, as that's the fastest way to have doubts or issues resolved. (I will also be out of the country for a bit, so might not be able to participate on this thread or PM as much as I'd like to).

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4238365)
Hoodie is sexy. But I'm little confused. My size is 42 but on the size chart 42 is mentioned on both L and XL Size. Which one should I get?

If you share your height, weight and build, that'll make this question easier.

Also what letter size do you normally wear?

42 is a tricky size, as I've seen people who are relatively tall and thin wear it, as well as people who are a lot heavier. Hence it's spread across 2 sizes in our chart, where you can choose appropriately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayclicks (Post 4238771)
Similar situation here. I booked XL as I prefer outer jackets etc. to be slightly on the lose side.

:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee (Post 4239673)
Couldn't the hoodies have the TBHP marquee on the rear, just below the shoulder line, or at least a sticker/label woven on the rear right shoulder?

Instead of the "LIVE TO DRIVE/RIDE" at the back? Wouldn't that be too much "Team-BHP"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee (Post 4239673)
Also I assume the custom text appears right aligned?

Correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao (Post 4239678)
Mine's in the first batch, no shipping updates yet

That's strange... you should have got the initial shipment email that morning. Can you check your Spam folder please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn (Post 4240016)
Hi Rehaan! I wear 40-42 size regular fit shirts. From the chart I see that 'L' could be the right option. But just in case if it does not fit aptly, is there an exchange option please?

If you can reply to your store email answering the questions I asked The Brutailer above, that would help us guide you on size...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nohonking (Post 4240286)
...And here I go with my drool-worthy stuff!

Haha, thanks for the cool review :D

Glad you like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nohonking (Post 4240286)
...Notice the stuff as well as the TEAM-BHP imprint has some shine. My TBHP handle & nickname looks uber cool.

I'm actually surprised to see this. The black vinyl is rather matte. Is this because of the camera flash? Or does it appear shiny even otherwise?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4240308)
That's strange... you should have got the initial shipment email that morning. Can you check your Spam folder please?

Never mind, that was just impatience talking. Woke up today with SMS & e-mail notifications waiting:)

Hoping for delivery tomorrow!

Quote:

Haha, thanks for the cool review :D

Glad you like it.

Well, we BHPians have a bad habit of going into the details(in search of that devil) and reviewing everything from flower buds to shoes. rl:

Quote:

I'm actually surprised to see this. The black vinyl is rather matte. Is this because of the camera flash? Or does it appear shiny even otherwise?

Well Rehaan, I usually click the pictures keeping the flash off under the natural lighting conditions in an attempt to capture the most realistic color shades. As it was approaching to dusk, I clicked it indoor under fluorescent(white) light without flash. When looked at it(imprint) from certain angles, it tends to glitter. Now, being a punch line of 3 words, a part of the whole usually tends to fall into the reflecting zone.

Indeed, while clicking those pictures, I was trying to find out an angle so as to avoid that luster and have a better(clearer) text to appear, but couldn't find that ideal angle unless my shadow itself would appear on the object and screw the intended picture.

Thanks!

Seeing my hoodie, wifey wanted to have the Red colored hoodie right away. Unfortunately Short size is still not available (wasn't available when I had made the booking for mine either)

Would definitely like to have a Red colored hoodie in Short size.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-ltd_1.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-ltd_2.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-ltd_3.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-ltd_4.jpg

Quote:

Instead of the "LIVE TO DRIVE/RIDE" at the back? Wouldn't that be too much "Team-BHP"?

I was just thinking of when I spot someone wearing this hoodie, I am most likely going to be behind the person, at a traffic light or in moving traffic. What will catch my attention is something at the back, probably the right side of the shoulder.

A label or sticker with TBHP logo would be the best. Easy to spot a TBHPian that way. That's all!

After my favorite coffee mug, its a warm and lovely jacket...thanks to all who prepared and delivered me this.

Quote:

Rehaan, for the benefit of all, will it be feasible to add a preview option when someone is selecting the personalized text option?

Say, I enter some letters in the personalized text box. Before I confirm my order, can I have a preview of it as well?

Quote:

Hi all,
The next batch (order # < 200026865) has begun printing today, and should hopefully ship by the end of this week.

I have suddenly become religious. Might even conduct homams to ensure quick delivery.

Got the blue hooded version (L size) yesterday - had ordered it for my son who had wanted one ever since the first version had come out. Got the blue one since he thought "TEAM-BHP" stood out the most, against the blue color.

Mine arrived just now.

'S' fits perfectly, except the slightly snug armpits but that's due to my out-of-sync wide shoulders so I'll live with that.
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_20170726_111425.jpg

Thanks for the surpriseclap:
Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_20170726_111356.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao (Post 4240677)
Thanks for the surpriseclap:
Attachment 1660645

I didn't see white as an option. How did you manage to get it?

Mine is still out for delivery. Waiting for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie (Post 4240700)

The white one is a v2, not v3. I also got one with a small v3 blue hoodie. Thanks!!

Rehan, Based on size discussions in this thread, I ordered size 'L'. It seems to be tight fit, uncomfortable. (I wear shirts of size 40 and sometimes 42 as well)

Seems like I should have ordered 'XL'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brutailer (Post 4238365)
Gonna book it now. Hoodie is sexy. But I'm little confused. My size is 42 but on the size chart 42 is mentioned on both L and XL Size. Which one should I get? Rehaan please help me out!

My shirt size is 42, height is 6 feet and I weigh close to 75kgs. I picked an XL because it will usually be worn on top of a t-shirt or shirt. Worked well for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie (Post 4240700)

White V2 came free with small V3. Fits perfectly too, couldn't be more chuffed.:D

Just realised the pun on the labels. Now I've got an I4 for daily use, and an exotic V6 for occasional wear. lol: