Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2017, 20:09   #151
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
And now its marked as SHIPPED ...
Mine too !! With all the size confusions, hole in the pockets, zipper concerns, thread popping out from places etc. I am sitting like a gambler with an always open eyes to the courier man ! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread
Old 10th August 2017, 21:25   #152
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread
I thought you would get to the point of singing " I shot the Sheriff " , and mean it !
Old 11th August 2017, 11:18   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
I thought you would get to the point of singing " I shot the Sheriff " , and mean it !
When did they make Rehaan a 'Sheriff' ? I need back up ! I mean a solid hotline link to the city of Nogo Ogaryovo ! This is a warning how a wrong jacket can make someone a criminal

Last edited by shajufx : 11th August 2017 at 11:19.
Old 11th August 2017, 19:44   #154
BHPian

Just ordered a Navy Blue V10 Jacket. A friend is in India currently and will bring it to Germany in September first week. Can't wait to have it here. Could be the very first Team-BHP Jacket in Germany If it gets cold enough here by second week of September, may get to flaunt it at the Frankfurt Motor Show
amansanc is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th August 2017, 05:00   #155
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
And now its marked as SHIPPED . Waiting as if waiting for car's delivery!
Received the package yesterday. The jacket and the mixed keychain set. Fast delivery by FedEx as usual.

And based on the instantaneous feedback received from family, the gray LTD jacket looks great on me. I can't agree more!!

Its awesome! Will be flaunting it as soon as the air gets a bit cooler.
Thanks TBHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amansanc View Post
Just ordered a Navy Blue V10 Jacket. A friend is in India currently and will bring it to Germany in September first week. Can't wait to have it here. Could be the very first Team-BHP Jacket in Germany If it gets cold enough here by second week of September, may get to flaunt it at the Frankfurt Motor Show
Super!! Pictures from the FMS with TBHP presence please!!

Last edited by Reinhard : 13th August 2017 at 05:02.
Reinhard is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 20:02   #156
BHPian

I received my grey jacket today. As usual, excellent quality and design. Thank you very much.

Hope Team-BHP plans for some T-shirts in the near future. I know many members have asked before already. So, adding my vote too
rajatmakar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2017, 21:31   #157
Senior - BHPian

Amongst all, I love the Blue one the most.

Team-BHP Official Gear : Hoodies & Jackets (v3.0)!-img_2245001.jpg
Majumdarda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2017, 00:23   #158
Senior - BHPian

I got mine.I usually wear size 42 shirts and I am 5.8 and weigh 70kgs.
Jacket fit is what I will call comfort fit and I am glad I ordered XL.

Very happy with the jacket, looking forward to wear it to office tomorrow.
Thanks a lot Rehaan
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2017, 10:23   #159
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
What you used is actually not a pocket! There are no "inner pockets" - just the zippered pockets that are accessible from the outside.

(@Roy.S) The tailors said we couldn't/shouldn't do a complete/closed attachment at the bottom on all hoodies/jackets since:

1) It might cause bunching and other issues with the lycra band
2) Sizing and alignment issues would occur between different pocket and jacket sizes

Am not saying it's impossible, but I didn't want to risk any of these issues for an additional (unnecessary?) set of pockets - especially since the tailors themselves were advising against it!
I still want to try this. It will show a 2-inch stitch from outside, but will gain a nice protected pocket for suitable items.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2017, 16:15   #160
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydj View Post
@Rehaan - What is the exact color of Blue jacket. In different pics it appears differently. If possible can you please share the color code to be completely accurate.
Heydj,

I noticed that some pics that members posted of the blue jacket look wildly different than the pics in the opening posts. I think it's just the lighting/camera in those photos that's altering things. Don't let that confuse you.

The pics posted (eg. this one) at the start of the thread are a rather accurate representation of the colour.

Sharing a RGB colour code won't really help - see this post for why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
I got mine.I usually wear size 42 shirts and I am 5.8 and weigh 70kgs.
Jacket fit is what I will call comfort fit and I am glad I ordered XL.
In case anyone else with similar stats is readying this and is confused, I'd imagine the L would be a smart fit for you, and the XL a much looser, 'comfort fit' as silverado calls it
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2017, 15:25   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

In case anyone else with similar stats is readying this and is confused, I'd imagine the L would be a smart fit for you, and the XL a much looser, 'comfort fit' as silverado calls it
I am someone for whom L would have been a perfect fit, but I preferred slightly looser fit, hence went for XL reason being my dad also prefers such a fit and he will be occasionally using this jacket.

I assume this jacket will also shrink a little bit after washing?
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2017, 18:49   #162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mine too !! With all the size confusions, hole in the pockets, zipper concerns, thread popping out from places etc. I am sitting like a gambler with an always open eyes to the courier man ! If things go wrong, I will scratch out my name and put it on the 'Give away' thread
I received my jacket on Monday, wanted to post with a picture but somehow not yet got a chance to wear and head outdoors. Now I like to clarify all the doubts I had while waiting for the packet. Jacket in L is the right fit for me, I use 40 size for most brands as a perfect fit, M and L mixed region for T shirts. Hole in the pocket is not found as mentioned by few old posts, may be its only on hoodies ? Thread popping out is in plenty. I worked 10 mts with my scissors to get a perfect pruning of all the unwanted thread, issue solved. Summary: Love the feel and fit of the jacket.

I think its the right thickness for a place like Bangalore for early mornings and late nights whole year, also for people who work from centralised AC atmosphere. Will post an image after the weekend. Thanks to the team. Rehaan, I am cancelling my gun license until next time

Last edited by shajufx : 17th August 2017 at 18:51.
shajufx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2017, 20:57   #163
BHPian

I had ordered a 3XL hoodie in gray, hoping it would fit as I had ordered a black XXL jacket the last time , which was too tight a fit and was gleefully accepted by my wife !

The 3XL fits perfectly and looks great! It feels very comfortable and soft!
The icing on the cake was it being delivered on the 14 th which is my birthday!

My kids think Team Bhp gave me a gift on my birthday !

Nothing made me happier that day. Thank you Rehaan!

Last edited by sunsetorange : 17th August 2017 at 20:59.
sunsetorange is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2017, 21:36   #164
Distinguished - BHPian

all's well that end's well !
Quote:
Hole in the pocket is not found as mentioned by few old posts, may be its only on hoodies ? Thread popping out is in plenty. I worked 10 mts with my scissors to get a perfect pruning of all the unwanted thread, issue solved.
So looks to be an issue with the jackets & Not the hoodies.

Quote:
I think its the right thickness for a place like Bangalore for early mornings and late nights whole year, ..
But if you are saying that the jacket can be used in BLR all year long, then you look to have got used to the weather in the other place big way !
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2017, 22:46   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
But if you are saying that the jacket can be used in BLR all year long, then you look to have got used to the weather in the other place big way !
Half my life is spend in Bangalore till date, it's the most comfortable weather compared to many cities I have lived. I keep 24°C in my car and auto AC goes to heater mode in the mornings since 3 months. Whereas 18°C in the car in Muscat is still hot. Jacket feels cozy in Bangalore weather. Will be a torture in Chennai or Mumbai or Kerala weather

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks