Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2006, 15:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mumbai Marathon Anyone??

Hey guys, wonder if any BHPians are taking part in the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon being held in Mumbai on the 21st of Jan 2007. Unfortunately, the last date of registeration is over.
Well for starters, I am and Im running the Half marathon (21 Km). have started the training and will be doing it again after a gap of two years. I ran the first half marathon and then could'nt take part in the next two years coz of Jaundice in one year and a wedding in the family inthe next.
If anyone of you are also taking part, maybe we could train together and share some pointers.

So c'mon team-mates we can do it. Lets all participating, do so in an organised manner so we can represent our Forum.

What do Administrators and Mods think about this??

Last edited by V-16 : 16th December 2006 at 15:29.
Old 18th December 2006, 00:04   #2
BHPian

my father is doing the dream run and he's been training for it for the past month. i would like to run the half marathon but i'm nowhere near as fit enought to run.
Old 21st December 2006, 14:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

buddy you have enough time to prepare even now. u have a month. get cracking and if u can't do the half marathon, do the dream run.....but.....er.....have u enrolled already, coz the last date for registeration is already gone by....!!
Old 15th January 2013, 09:44   #4
BHPian

Re: Mumbai Marathon Anyone??

Anyone participating in this year's marathon? Ohh, I'm not participating, I'll be ferrying and cheering my wife. I need a few clarifications:
1. The organizers have provided the timing unit (Procam) and we can check the timing on the website. Does anybody know whether the runner can be tracked online on the website?
2. If online tracking is not possible with procam, do the organizers allow runners to use their own devices (such as iPhone)? Though this is a distraction, I'm interested in tracking, I'll take care to distract less.
3. Any parking lots near Azad Maidan?

Most Viewed