Team-BHP - The Radio / Remote Control Cars Thread. (RC)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Radio / Remote Control Cars Thread. (RC) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/19938-radio-remote-control-cars-thread-rc-10.html)

The Baja is Old news.

I got mine a year ago as soon as it was launched.:D

Some Pics of my Baja and the HPI Hellfire SS:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapiljolly79 (Post 947497)
These are my Two Nitro HPI Savage X trucks. I have a lot more bodies that I paint and also a few more other nitro/petrol moster trucks to my collection. Scale models take second priority.

Seems you don't drive them like they are supposed to be driven, Clean offroad RC = Bad.

This is Good...:D

Looks like a real strong truck. Are the axils made of metal? Which one is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mura (Post 954394)
Seems you don't drive them like they are supposed to be driven, Clean offroad RC = Bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mura (Post 954394)

Looks like you don't know anything about me. I have spent a lot on spares. Broken a fuel tank, replaced the front shocks due to huge landings.

Clean RC is also known as long lasting RC. Especially when you know sourcing parts in India was not as easy as it will be now.

A video for you to see my truck. Not hard but fast.
YouTube - HPI Savage X.

Cheers Mura.

----------

You will notice in the video that I had to lean it a bit to make it pick up second gear. I use very long gearing for high speeds. However this video is old. I haven't really gotten down to making a good video. Will do soon. And somehow, I like to click pictures of them clean. The dirtiest i can get is ripping it out in the rain and slush and then sitting and cleaning it out for atleast two hours so that I can get it back in the house.

Sadly or unfortunately we don't have garages in our basements for such hobbies like we have in the US. So yes, I like them clean.

My latest hook is going to be a picco .28 engine for my savage. Its one of the meanest engines on the block. Will let you know once it arrives. That thing can throw wheelies at a flick. and these trucks are pretty heavy.

For all my RC friends out here, PLease see this link for the HPI Kit speeds, as they are out of the box. This will greatly help you in deciding your new RC.

HPI Racing Europe - How Fast Do They Go?

@KSM-Vtec:

Yes the drivetrain is steel, It is a Team Losi 8ight T.

@kapiljolly79

Try to get the Novarossi or RB 928, They are the best of the best in Bigblock engines.

Also i am more into Truggies than Monster Trucks, they handle far better and are easy to work with. I can get the electronics out and hose down my Losi 8ight in under 5 mins and just by removing 6 screws, bet you can't do that with your Savage.

Before you say the Truggies can't wheelie, i know - for wheelies i have a Wheely King:D.

I am not saying the Savage is not a good truck, just not my kind of Truck.
Anyways Nice collectioncheers:.

how much does the cheaper engine powered RC costs??

Bro, better handling is for cars. There is no fixed way to say what handles better. Electrics have a different buyer and nitro's different. Similarly monster trucks have different racers and likewise truggies.

Team losi is good but again, they need to be in India. I prefer HPi for ruggedness. Racing can follow.

Thanks Mura. Nice Engines. I did think of the Novarosi but kept it low because a picco is a hardy engine. And powerful.

And trust me, the fs racing hummer is on the truggy grounds. That thing can take turns at full throttle and not flip a wheel. It won't do wheelies but it screams while it turns on concrete. Will definitely make a video of it. just need a cameraman. :)

They start at about 8-10K. But You cant do a lot with these.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 954945)
how much does the cheaper engine powered RC costs??

The price is not about the Engine. Its about the entire build quality, electronics and the power the engine can offer. Also, cheap vehicles like Himoto offer single needle carburettors. There disadvantage is that when the engine gets hot, the fuel is pushed back into the tank.

Better stuff like HPI and Picco/novarosi/losi etc have both slow speed needles and high speed needles like real carbs do. So you do have to take time to tune them but then they are worth the effort. Speed and power is not compromised in these engines and neither is the build quality of the vehiclesa and electronics.

hmm then i think battery operated are the best for us,I plan to but a truck type RC,was it available there when you had got the F430?? as ground clearence what i am looking at :) you know Mumbai roads are bad

I dint buy the 430. i bought the GTB 599.

There was an off roader available also. but it was not digitally proportional

Ya i guess its good to have ground clearance in mumbai lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 954986)
hmm then i think battery operated are the best for us,I plan to but a truck type RC,was it available there when you had got the F430?? as ground clearence what i am looking at :) you know Mumbai roads are bad

Anybody into RC boats?

Aeromarine Stingray, 26cc Race Ported 2 stroke 4.5bhp.:D

42inches long , Top Speed 70 Kmph.

Owned by my best friend..clap:.

Hi All,

My Maisto 1:24 RC Lamborghini Reventon

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKIYA_2K12 (Post 791600)
Ferrari Enzo - Radio Control Car - 1:7 Scale
I Got It From UK cost me 25£
Attachment 7713

Attachment 7714

I have the same in yellow. My parents got this for my son from coimbi for around 400 bucks i guess.

is that an rc car or a scale model?