Team-BHP - How are you celebrating New Year ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How are you celebrating New Year ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/19983-how-you-celebrating-new-year-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 345123)
Organised a sleepover so nobody drives drunk.

thats a good move ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 345123)
I'll be spending a quality evening with close friends, family and alchohol at home. Organised a sleepover so nobody drives drunk.

I aint got no invite :eek: I guess that means I dont come under any of the friends, family or alochol categories invited. :uncontrol

I would be enjoying with my new swift :) The varun motors guy promised me to deliver it before 31st. I should whether the loan is sanctioned or not by today evening.

I am buying red swift zxi. getting 25k discount if i buy it before 31st.

Come over anytime.. didnt think you needed an invite.

Spending time with family.. Probably go for dinner... I am not much into driving back after a new year party...Crazy people on the Roads...

Make that Crazy drunk people...

Cheers and have a safe new years party..
Happy New Year Bhpiians
Godfather

Me, with family , driving upto Wayanad with my friend and family tomorrow morning..Planning to check-out from the place on 1st noon..Hope to have a good time there:)

well im gonna sit at home watch programs and play richard burns rally all day long and have a crate of breezers..happy new year everybody

Oh well it seems it gonna be me, some friends, younger brother & our Old friend Johnnie Walker :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheeliej (Post 344992)
Sam, this is funnier than the bangalore party story that you made up..... really......

I beg your pardon milady, I didn't make that Bangalore party story up. It really happened.;) ;) Understood?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 344773)
Have wild sex, not bad accidents.

unless these accidents are on the back seat ;)

for us (since i m married), its gonna be a slow & lazy bar-be-cue, some drinks & big bonfire with some friends.

i am done with my new year celebrations,
friends came over to my place (parents not at home)
had cocktail party, i am the bar-tender - mixing things like a crazy.
bacardi rum in tropicana orange and litchi. bacardi + tropicana litchi turned out to be the best. and later smirn-off with APPY and tropicana.
and ofcourse with thums-up and diet coke.
hmmm also hyderabadi biryani and butter chicken with pepper chicken - really spicy stuff one can have with cocktails.... :D

I had my quietest New Year in about 2 decades, spent in an unpronounceable part of Kerala where it was just another very quiet night with my parents for company and 2 volumes of Tintin with a 7 year old for entertainment and NO liquor.

Tell you what - it makes no difference!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 346300)
I had my quietest New Year ...............NO liquor.

Ditto - my gang were away attending weddings / in mourning etc. Original plan was to go to either Bangalore or Karnataka Golf Club but the last couple standing sms's us saying that they were staying on in Hyderabad.

I decided to spend NY with Obiwan, Anakin, Yoda and friends. Beleive me, Anakin turned real bad before midnight.

In a way, was glad - past 4 days, have been to all sorts of dinner parties and last night was cold. Imagine boogeying at midnight next to a freezing pond in the Golf Course

spent a quiet night at church in a quiet church service. time of reflection and contemplation i guess:):)

Spent the chilly new year in my bedroom watching TV. Watched the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy". It was fun. The only drinks we had was tetra pack juices.