Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How are you celebrating New Year ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/19983-how-you-celebrating-new-year.html)

navdeep 28th December 2006 14:58

How are you celebrating New Year ?

Hi Friends,

We are moving into the last weekend of 2006 and Sunday happens to be a 31st Dec. Please share your plans for 31st or the last weekend.

Happy New Year ..

theMAG 28th December 2006 15:13

Burning the midnite oil with a live SAP project implementation I'm involved in. Fun, kinda. Like toying with a loaded revolver.

navdeep 28th December 2006 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 344682)
Burning the midnite oil with a live SAP project implementation I'm involved in. Fun, kinda. Like toying with a loaded revolver.

same with almost all the techies .. but i am spared ..

planet_rocker 28th December 2006 15:19

30th dec (saturday) - TBHP meet @kolkata. ;)

31st Dec (Sunday) - hang out with friends... a long drive... and booz ...n booz...n booz...burp! :)

turbo_freak 28th December 2006 17:09

30th early morn.....trip to Kodai; back on the 1st
Car is getting serviced at Hitech as we speak!!!

kgc_cool 28th December 2006 17:26

Here in Bangalore (I wouldn't be surprised if it is not the same in any other Indian city though).. people go crazy on new year's eve.

After having a very bad experience of having empty bottles hurled at my helmeted head a few years ago (at about 2AM) on my way back from a party at friend's place, I am a confirmed homebird for the New Year's!

Plan is to have friends at home to party !

Sam Kapasi 28th December 2006 17:31

Now that I am older and have sobered down immensely, I think i shall indulge in a quiet sit-down with little or no alcohol.

You young party animals have a good time and a great new year. Remember, be good. If you must be bad, be good at being bad.

Have wild sex, not bad accidents.

And take atleast one friend that can drive and doesnt drink please.

theMAG 28th December 2006 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 344773)
Now that I am older and have sobered down immensely, I think i shall indulge in a quiet sit-down with little or no alcohol.

You young party animals have a good time and a great new year. Remember, be good. If you must be bad, be good at being bad.

And take atleast one friend that can drive and doesnt drink please.

Sam,

Is that really you?? Or as I suspect, somebody's fairy godmother hacked into your TBhp login and posted the above shocker.

faithless_1984 28th December 2006 20:32

Quote:

Remember, be good. If you must be bad, be good at being bad.

eerrrr sam bhai certain `accidents` can happen while doing that as well :p ;)

nosfreak 28th December 2006 21:07

got my own private gig. No booze ... only babes, only eating and no farting, Only Red Bull and no vodka......... a peaceful new year's paty gig for me.

Nikhilb2008 28th December 2006 21:09

I unfortunately will be studying my @$$ off..... I have exams going on and have another on 2nd Jan.....

The most I can do is to indulge my taste buds I guess....

Wheeliej 29th December 2006 00:25

[quote=Sam Kapasi;344773]Now that I am older and have sobered down immensely, I think i shall indulge in a quiet sit-down with little or no alcohol.

quote]

AND.... if ANY of you guys/gals believe T-H-A-T....... contact me. there is this bridge @ KR puram (bangalore) that i would like to sell to you.........

sobered down????? immensely ?:) ?:)?????? do you mean i-m-m-e-n-s-e-l-y ??? Sam, this is funnier than the bangalore party story that you made up..... really......

elf 29th December 2006 01:08

Dunno yet. Dunno tomorrow. Dunno on the 31st. Lotsa alcohol = lotsa dunnos. May drive outta town. In which case dunno'll not happen.

stararmour 29th December 2006 01:23

ah the new year's eve......

my entire family's down ......... :Shockked: ....... hoping like hell i dont get stuck with old fogies though thats fun in its own innocent[ ;) ] way ........ he he he .........
though since come the new year ill be shifting base maybe its not such a good idea to want to ditch the poor ole family !! basically just hoping i have fun !

vikram_d 29th December 2006 10:39

I'll be spending a quality evening with close friends, family and alchohol at home. Organised a sleepover so nobody drives drunk.