Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:39   #1
BHPian

Spyker Cars - Careers

Spyker Cars

Spyker is a Dutch manufacturer of highly exclusive hand built super cars with models such as: the C8 Spyder, the C8 Laviolette, the C12 LaTurbie and its newest model: the D12 Peking-to-Paris. Racing is of key importance to Spyker as it breeds the brand and highlights the endurance and performance capabilities of the cars. Spyker therefore has its own factory GT2 race team, Spyker Squadron, and has recently acquired the Midland Formula 1 Racing Team, which is renamed as Spyker F1 Team. As a result of the on-going development of new models, Spyker's necessity for high end engineering capacity has grown dramatically. To this end, Spyker is setting up a high end engineering and development centre, called Tenaci Engineering, in Gurgaon, Haryana.

To realise these ambitious goals, we are in search of highly skilled, proactive, and passionate engineers in the following domains:

Chassis Development
Body-in-White (BIW) Tooling
Body-in-White (BIW) Design
Power Train Analysis & Integration
Soft Top Development
Interior Design
Homologation
Cost Down
Catia V5 (expert+ level)
Wiring Harnesses / Looms
Suspension
2x Bill-of-Material (BOM) Control
FEA Analysis
Unigraphics NX (expert+ level)
The detailed job profiles can be found under the section 'Careers' on our website | Spykercars

General skills:
All candidates have to posses the following skills:

excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
flexible and ambitious team player, able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
open minded, proactive, and argumentative.
willing to travel to Europe for work and training.
Our offer...
Spyker offers an informal and challenging company culture where flexibility, initiative and proactive behaviour are appreciated. You will join a fast growing company with enthusiastic colleagues; a company that allows you to keep developing yourself. Spyker offers you a competitive benefits package.

Interested?
Suitable candidates are invited to further elaborate their interest in Spyker and send this. Click here to Apply! together with their resume before 15 February 2007. Please, mention the job you are applying for in the subject field. Emails without a motivation to join Spyker will not be taken into consideration.

In case of equally skilled candidates, preference will be given to female candidates. Freshers from IIT's B.Tech and M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering programme are welcome to apply as trainees.

Please send your application to:

Spyker Cars (Branch office)
Human Resources Department
Global Business Park, Tower "D",
Ground Floor, M.G. Road,
Gurgaon-122 002 (India)

Last edited by vivek_pinkoo : 3rd February 2007 at 09:41.
Old 3rd February 2007, 11:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Can you please tell us if you have copied this information here from somewhere else (in which case a link would be good)

or

How exactly you are involved with this.

Thanks,
R
Old 3rd February 2007, 11:54   #3
BHPian

I am happy to know that I could be of some use for Team-bhp.

Anyway I recived this mail from CareerAge Job, being a registered user as an alert.

You can contact at specified address and get the detail. I can forward the same mail if you could provide me your e-mail id.
Old 3rd February 2007, 12:10   #4
SRK
Senior - BHPian

WOW!!!
What an opportuinity..

Wish I had the required qualifications...
Old 4th February 2007, 01:53   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_pinkoo View Post
I can forward the same mail if you could provide me your e-mail id.
Thanks for the offer vivek, but i was just asking so everyone had a better idea of the context. Thanks for posting.

Now where are all those engineering students??

cya
R
Old 4th February 2007, 03:24   #6
BHPian

hmm no requirements for a test driver in that list :(
Old 15th October 2007, 07:18   #7

just curious

is there any opportunities for designers? i can see interior design and BIW design. i just wanna know are they creative design or engineering design?? if there is any opportunities in creative design, would be more than interested in making a career with spyker. (i am a designer with GM rite now)

kartik
Old 29th September 2011, 09:17   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Spyker Cars - Careers

Spyker Cars sold to US Equity firm!

According to a report by the Financial Times,Spyker Cars has been offloaded to a Connecticut-based private equity firm after a deal to sell the supercar manufacturer to another set of investors failed a few months back.
North Street Capital, LP is the supposed new owner of Spyker, which Saab had been attempting to sell earlier this year. Negotiations were originally being hashed out between Saab and a partnership between a British and Russian consortium and Vladimir Antonov, which just recently announced plans to build a modern interpretation of the Jensen Interceptor.

Car and Driver Blog » Spyker Sports Cars Sold to American Private Equity Firm

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks