Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2007, 18:25   #46
BHPian

I dont think u should have a problem taking delivery of your new Swift from the Sagar area....just don't explore town with it! Take it home and lock it away!!

as far as violence goes....few of my colleagues (while traveling between our company buildings) saw a couple of burnt buses on Hosur road. Turns out they were TN-registered. I myself cannot verify this, and would advise you guys to take it with however much salt u wish. Buut, if u got a TN-reg. vehicle, u're better off not driving/riding it for a while!
Old 12th February 2007, 12:36   #47
BHPian

as of now any violence in places reported.
Old 12th February 2007, 12:52   #48
BHPian

Feb 12 - Domlur Area

Domlur area is calm, with heavy police presence. Saw a couple of cars on the road. Riding on two wheelers here, not a problem, so far.
Old 15th February 2007, 14:55   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Some blockade was supposed to have happened at Mekhri Circle around noon today [15 Feb]. No details, though. Still in Sadashivnagar, and things look normal
Old 15th February 2007, 15:06   #50
Senior - BHPian

Yupp condor , looks like some rally/protest is happening at Mekhri circle. Saw the cops and RAF guys there on my way to office this morning. Am sure there would a big traffic pile up today.
Old 15th February 2007, 15:22   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezj420 View Post
I dont think u should have a problem taking delivery of your new Swift from the Sagar area....just don't explore town with it! Take it home and lock it away!!

as far as violence goes....few of my colleagues (while traveling between our company buildings) saw a couple of burnt buses on Hosur road. Turns out they were TN-registered. I myself cannot verify this, and would advise you guys to take it with however much salt u wish. Buut, if u got a TN-reg. vehicle, u're better off not driving/riding it for a while!
Very True. My friend is stuck at home with his newly bought Black Vtec because of the TN plate which is in the process of being changed.
Old 16th February 2007, 17:50   #52
BHPian

Smooth Going

Hi,
Have been seeing lots of TN registerd vehicles in and around Bangalore East.Looks like everything is getting back to Normal.Bt it would make sense to keep TN vehicles out of sight in RajajiNagar,Malleshwaram area, as even a small accident could spell trouble.
The only thing yet to get normal is Television:-Tamil Channels are yet to be back in my area.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks