Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2007, 13:57   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
We wanted to call you for our late night meet but guessed as much that you were too tired to make it.

Tired!!!!!!... Stoned is the word you are probably looking for...

Godfather
Old 20th March 2007, 09:50   #47
BHPian

that was 1 hell of an amazing show.
Old 20th March 2007, 15:01   #48
Senior - BHPian

After watching them play makes me feel that I have attained SALVATION and yes I am ready to knock on the doors of heaven.
Old 21st March 2007, 13:56   #49
BHPian

Had the time of my life at the concert and in Bangalore as well.

FTN sucked..... Parikrama was great, Lauren was HOT .... (loved the crowd goig F You in tune with one of her songs - though they should have got Lauren before Parikrama - these chaps had got the crowd in the right mood and then her performance was a a bit of a let down....

4 of us took the flight from delhi - singing Fear of the Dark at the check in counter and receiving some very strange glances from some auntiejis who were perhaps quite bewildered at seeing 3 guys and a girl dressed in maiden tees...

reached at 10 - luckily my friend's father had arranged a car for teh duration of our stay (a spanking new Ikon Flair). left for Purple Haze in Koiramangla....
Dinner at the Leela was great - excellent Pizzas there.

Had lunch at Millers the next day before the concert - got in by 3 - we were right in the centre around 30-40 feet from the stage. Had some beer at the bar/theka next to Peocs and then dinner at RR's.

Next day was lunch at the Only Place followed by beer at Pecos, more beer at the Styx and dinner at KFC....

The last day, went back to Milers for more of those scrumptious steaks and beer, then to Legends of Rock - headed off to the airport where our flight was delayed by an hour - so on came more beer at the Ashoka Restaurant ...

hell, the flight was bad - took off, the plane starts shaking and dropping and gaininga ltitude - then teh captain announces that one of the rear doors wasn't shut properly - so we turn back ...more waiting - reached delhi by 3:30 in the morning.....

all in all a great trip, Bangalore sure has a great rock scene and the beer keeps on flowing and the steaks keep on coming.....

still in disbelief that I saw Maiden live......

SCREAM FOR ME BANGALORE !!!

rock on folks

cheers

zaphod
Old 21st March 2007, 15:02   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
hell, the flight was bad - took off, the plane starts shaking and dropping and gaininga ltitude - then teh captain announces that one of the rear doors wasn't shut properly - so we turn back ...more waiting - reached delhi by 3:30 in the morning.....
Were you flying Air Deccan by any chance?
Old 21st March 2007, 16:52   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
Then the captain announces that one of the rear doors wasn't shut properly
* Offtopic
Isn't there a "Door Ajar warning light" like on our cars?

BTW i've seen a scary video of an air deccan flight landing in blore.

Glad u enjoyed Zaphod. U get the best beer and best food in blore. I love my city.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks