Team-BHP - Iron Maiden @ Bangalore Palace Grounds, March 17th
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Iron Maiden @ Bangalore Palace Grounds, March 17th (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/21471-iron-maiden-bangalore-palace-grounds-march-17th.html)

The Beast is here....

Look up on TICKETPRO.IN and DNA NETWORKS PVT. LTD. , Maiden will be performing in Bangalore at the Palace grounds 5:00 PM onwards - opening acts - Lauren Harris (Steve Harris's daughter, Parikrama and FTN)

so who all will be there ?

zaphod

you sure maiden coming if yes i am in 1 of their biggest fans.

This, for me will be a bloody pilgrimage. Have booked my flight, along with some friends. We will all be there.

NO CAN MISS. It's real!! I can't believe it. Check Eddie playing crikkit rl:

Yes.. Im counting down the days until Maiden plays.
Will probably stand in line early in the morning on the 17th.
Hope to see more of you there

I'll definitely be there

I'm gonna be there along with my wife if she's here in Madurai at the time - though damn - all my rock tshirts are in delhi (16 !!! - 3 maiden tees)....

another few friends should be joining me there...

for once i'm not complaining that any good rock group which comes to india skips delhi - bah - i'm too chuffed just imagining what the experience will be like - but with the concert starting at 5, we'll have to get in line real early....

and i sure hope the poster makes it onto a tshirt as well - love eddie in the indian colours !

people ... just post here as soon as someone finds out where and when the tickets will be available.

zaphod

4 Sure am in..how can i miss the beast play !!

i will surely b there, 1 of my fave metal bands

I will be there no matter......but will miss Mr. Air Raid Siren...

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarchist (Post 377659)
I will be there no matter......but will miss Mr. Air Raid Siren...

What exactly do you mean? Mr. Air Raid Siren will be there. In Bangalore. Singing his lungs out as usual. If you're there watching and listening, why will you miss him?:confused:

All these chaps are first coming here and then moving on to India. We have Roger Waters here tomorrow and Maiden playing with others at the Desert Rock Festival.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 377677)
All these chaps are first coming here and then moving on to India. We have Roger Waters here tomorrow and Maiden playing with others at the Desert Rock Festival.

But but but, Roger Waters has already played in India. LOL

Trooooooooooooooooooooooooooopers !!!!!! Be there !

Quote:

Originally Posted by typeOnegative (Post 377695)
But but but, Roger Waters has already played in India. LOL

Okay then he's playing here on the return. Same thing, different route.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 377705)
Okay then he's playing here on the return. Same thing, different route.

Wriggled out of this one. It is not the same thing. :Frustrati