Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2007, 19:34   #1
BHPian

Roger Waters in my town: Quite an experience

After listening for so many years, I got the chance to listen to Roger Waters last Sunday. Apart from the fact that the show was well managed and sound was quite OK, listening to him singing standing there in front of me was a strange experience. A little in school and mostly in college, my friends and I used to often listen and watch the movie (Wall) and sing along (with a lot of action and gestures). And after so many years, the main guy was there in front of me. I did miss David Gilmour's solos and his voice, but I have to say it was a great experience, almost like reliving all those days way back when.
Old 22nd February 2007, 19:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

The man was singing at a gig that was about 200 meters away from my office and I was still stuck in office.

I hope to make it up at the Maiden show and the rumoured AC/DC gig in Dubai later. The last mentioned is something to die for!
Old 22nd February 2007, 19:45   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
The man was singing at a gig that was about 200 meters away from my office and I was still stuck in office.

I hope to make it up at the Maiden show and the rumoured AC/DC gig in Dubai later. The last mentioned is something to die for!
I can't imagine how you could even concentrate on work, or were you just going through the motions? If you have been listening to the music for as long as I have, you must know what you have missed. I hope you make it next time whenever it is.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks